• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering on PWS: Payment Options for Shows

In summary, to place an order on the Pampered Chef website, simply click on "Shop" at the top of the page, browse and select the products you want, add them to your cart, and complete the checkout process. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it is placed. To track your order status, log into your account and go to the "Orders" section. Discounts and promotions are frequently offered on the website and through email notifications. All major credit cards and PayPal are accepted as payment methods for online orders, as well as Pampered Chef gift cards or e-gift cards.
K.Shaffer
Newbie question.....
Is there a way people can order through my PWS for a show and then pay me at the party with cash or when ordering online are they required to pay with a credit card?
Thank you

Yes they can choose the option of paying later when they order online on a show.

Ok, and the host will get the credit and the order will ship with the other orders to the host so it's the same $4.25 shipping

K.Shaffer said:
Ok, and the host will get the credit and the order will ship with the other orders to the host so it's the same $4.25 shipping

Yes. Even if she paid by credit card on the website it would be $4.25 shipping unless she chose to have it direct shipped to her house.

I also see some consultants offering a "free shipping" special is that how they do that one as well.

Orders for a show through the PWS don't actually go anywhere until entered into P3. Those who offer free shipping most likely enter that amount as Consultant Gift in P3.

raebates said:
Orders for a show through the PWS don't actually go anywhere until entered into P3. Those who offer free shipping most likely enter that amount as Consultant Gift in P3.

Your PWS would not know you are doing this, and there isn't a way to keep it from charging the shipping, so you would have to let your customers know that you will re-calculate their order and give them a different total once you receive their orders.

for your question! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to offer payment options for your customers when they order through your PWS for a show. You can set up a "cash and carry" option where customers can pay with cash or check at the party, or you can also offer the option for customers to pay with a credit card online. It's completely up to you and what works best for your business. If you have any further questions or need assistance setting up these payment options, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

1. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef website, simply follow these steps:1. Go to the Pampered Chef website and click on "Shop" at the top of the page.2. Browse through the different categories or use the search bar to find the products you want.3. Click on the product you wish to purchase and select the quantity.4. Click on "Add to Cart" and then click on "Checkout" when you are ready to complete your purchase.5. Enter your shipping and billing information, and then review and confirm your order before submitting it.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. This includes changing the items, quantity, shipping address, or payment method. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance.

3. How do I track my order status?

To track your order status, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" section. Here, you will see a list of your recent orders and their current status. You can also click on the order number to view more details and tracking information, if available.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for ordering on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on our website. You can check the "Special Offers" section on our website or sign up for our email list to receive notifications about any current deals or promotions. Additionally, our consultants may also offer exclusive discounts for their customers.

5. What payment methods are accepted for online orders?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover, as well as PayPal for online orders. You can also use a Pampered Chef gift card or e-gift card to make a purchase on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • ladydicooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pc_jessica