• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering on PWS question

K.Shaffer

Mar 24, 2010
Newbie question.....
Is there a way people can order through my PWS for a show and then pay me at the party with cash or when ordering online are they required to pay with a credit card?
Thank you

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Yes they can choose the option of paying later when they order online on a show.

K.Shaffer

Mar 24, 2010
Ok, and the host will get the credit and the order will ship with the other orders to the host so it's the same $4.25 shipping

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Ok, and the host will get the credit and the order will ship with the other orders to the host so it's the same $4.25 shipping

Yes. Even if she paid by credit card on the website it would be $4.25 shipping unless she chose to have it direct shipped to her house.

K.Shaffer

Mar 24, 2010
I also see some consultants offering a "free shipping" special is that how they do that one as well.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Orders for a show through the PWS don't actually go anywhere until entered into P3. Those who offer free shipping most likely enter that amount as Consultant Gift in P3.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Orders for a show through the PWS don't actually go anywhere until entered into P3. Those who offer free shipping most likely enter that amount as Consultant Gift in P3.

Your PWS would not know you are doing this, and there isn't a way to keep it from charging the shipping, so you would have to let your customers know that you will re-calculate their order and give them a different total once you receive their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Doraine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views