• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is splitting sample packages with other consultants common practice?

In summary, to place an order for sample packages from Pampered Chef, you can either contact your consultant or visit their website and browse the "Shop" section. Customization is available for sample package orders, with no minimum order requirement. Delivery time for sample packages is typically 7-10 business days, but expedited shipping options may be available. Unfortunately, sample packages are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, but damaged or incorrect items can be addressed with your consultant.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Is it common (or ok) to split sample packages with other consultants? I saw something last week where someone had suggested and last Friday I got a call from a fellow consultant in my cluster about splitting up on package A. I just didn't know if it was really something commonly practiced or even ok to do?

How do you handle splitting a package? It's very tempting, for sure.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with it!

Just make sure you have some sort of payment documentation for tax purposes. Like the other consultant buys it, then you pay her for your part with a check.

I don't see anything unethical about doing this at all. I say go for it if you want to!!

I'll be purchasing so that I can use my PC$ that I won at conference... she will just write me a check. There are some things that we both want so she will just order smaller kits under her name. I just wondered if you would get into trouble doing such a thing......

Brenda.the.chef said:
I'll be purchasing so that I can use my PC$ that I won at conference... she will just write me a check. There are some things that we both want so she will just order smaller kits under her name.

I just wondered if you would get into trouble doing such a thing

No. It's perfectly ok to do that.

I've done it before. It worked out great. We didn't fight too hard over the medium round stone with handles when it came out:rolleyes:

Hello! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can understand your curiosity about splitting sample packages with other consultants. While it may seem like a good idea to share the cost and samples with others, it is actually not a common practice and not recommended by the company. The sample packages are designed to be used by one consultant for their business and splitting them with others can cause confusion and potential issues with inventory management. It is always best to purchase your own sample packages to ensure that you have the correct and updated products for your presentations. I would suggest discussing this with your cluster leader or reaching out to the company for further clarification. Thank you for bringing up this question and I hope this helps!

1. How do I place an order for sample packages?

To place an order for sample packages, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and locate the "Shop" section. From there, you can browse and select the sample packages you would like to order and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I customize my sample package order?

Yes, you can customize your sample package order by selecting the specific products you would like to include. You can also choose the quantity of each product you would like to receive in your sample package.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for sample packages?

There is no minimum order requirement for sample packages. You can order as many or as few sample packages as you would like.

4. How long does it take for sample packages to arrive?

The delivery time for sample packages may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for sample packages to arrive. However, if you need your sample packages sooner, you can contact your consultant to inquire about expedited shipping options.

5. Can I return or exchange sample packages?

Unfortunately, sample packages are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. However, if you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your sample package, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
RunawayChef
Replies
Views
rlombas