• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?

In summary, "New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?" is a free live chat event hosted by Pampered Chef's head office where they will be discussing and answering questions about new products. To participate, simply log onto the Pampered Chef website at the designated time, or submit your questions beforehand. The live chat will cover various topics related to new products, and a recording will be available for those unable to attend.
raebates
Staff member
I thought we were able to order the new products today. (I earned most of them, but there are literally four other things I want.) I'm waiting for live chat with the HO, but thought I'd ask here in the meantime. Did I read something wrong?

Turns out there's "a known issue." They're asking us to try placing our order later this afternoon.

I wonder what's going on. I submitted an order Wednesday and it still just says Received! They have been shipping way faster than that recently!

1. What is "New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?"

"New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?" is a live chat event hosted by the Pampered Chef head office where they will be discussing and answering questions about new products.

2. How do I participate in "New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?"

To participate, simply log onto the Pampered Chef website and join the live chat at the designated time. You can also submit your questions beforehand through the chat feature.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?"

No, this live chat event is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

4. What types of questions can I ask during "New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?"

You can ask any questions about new products that you may have, such as product features, usage tips, and availability. The head office team will do their best to answer all questions during the live chat.

5. Will there be a recording of "New Products: Live Chat with HO - Did I Read Something Wrong?" available?

Yes, a recording of the live chat will be available on the Pampered Chef website for those who are unable to attend the live event. You can watch the recording at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Jones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler