• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order New Products in Beta: Tips for Seniors | March 1 Release

In summary, the conversation revolves around ordering new products in Beta and navigating the new system. Nancy is having trouble ordering the products she wants and is asking for help. Amanda helps her find the option to order products that are available for purchase. Nancy also suggests a wish list feature to search within a specific category. Another user is having trouble finding the product cart and is provided with step-by-step instructions on how to access it. One user is having trouble receiving the products they have earned and asks for advice.
raebates
Staff member
Okay, I'm having a senior moment. :grumpy: I can't figure out how to order the few new products I want but didn't earn. Can anyone tell me how to do that in Beta? When I try to order them in a Product cart it says they're available for sale March 1, and it doesn't add it to the cart.

Found it (thanks to Amanda)! When you are in the Products cart you'll see Samples in the blue box to the left.

I don't want to wait until March 1. I'm too impatient. :lol:Thanks in advance,-NancyNancy, I think you can order them from the store - but you do need to be logged in to do it.found it! Had to check the box next to "show products available for purchase" Thanks!I have put this on my wish list-ability to search within a category-ie: I would like to be able to search within the background category for "papers"Thanks for all your hard work on this new system. It is taking some getting used to but I really like the new look and features.I am having trouble finding how to get to the product cart. Can anyone help me?I am having trouble finding how to get to the product cart. Can anyone help me?First, add your items to the cart. Then click on My Account. Under the Quick Links on the right side of the screen there is an option for the Product Cart.I'm having a problem I can't seem to get straightened out and wonder if you can help. I have earned some of the new products but when I go to check out, it doesn't give me the items. For example, I earned ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Curled Postage Frames - Commercial License twice so it should show up twice in my cart, but it doesn't. I tried to add it again when it was in my cart and it just won't show up. I have made sure I am logged in and it doesn't help. Any ideas?

1. How do I place an order for a new product?

To place an order for a new product, simply go to our website and click on the "Shop" or "Products" tab. Browse through our selection of products and click on the one you wish to purchase. From there, you can add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout to complete your order.

2. Can I order a new product over the phone?

Yes, you can call our customer service hotline to place an order for a new product. Our representatives will be happy to assist you in selecting the right product and completing your order over the phone.

3. How long will it take for my new product to arrive?

The delivery time for your new product may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose during checkout. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 business days for express shipping.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that we cannot guarantee any changes or cancellations once an order has been processed and shipped.

5. Is there a minimum order quantity for new products?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for new products. You can order as many or as few products as you need, depending on your personal or business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • akrebecca
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • kam