• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order MD Tote for Myself and Get a Discount?

Yes, the gift sets are in the "Kit Enhancement" product screen. You can get the gift sets and the dessert plates are free with the purchase of a gift set.
kam
Staff member
OK...I am sure I am not thinking about this right (plus I don't have P3 where I am right now)...

But, it is now April and the MD sets/items are available items - for everyone.

Are we able to order them on personal order? And do we get 20% off?

I could put it on a show - but the host is a distance away and I don't want to drive that far to pick up the tote.

So, I was thinking I could do a personal order...

TIA! :)

Yes. You can order any of the gift sets on a personal order and you do get your consultant discount.

I've also noticed that they can be ordered on a Kit Enhancement order as well :)Karen

Kit enhancement is even better.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes. You can order any of the gift sets on a personal order and you do get your consultant discount.

Excellent - THANKS!

thehaleykitchen said:
I've also noticed that they can be ordered on a Kit Enhancement order as well :)

Karen

That is very interesting! Wouldn't have expected that. That is actually a great deal.

Shawnna said:
Kit enhancement is even better.

Yes...for those who qualified for KE (I didn't) :(

awe...sorry...I should probably check that for myself too. Not sure what the qualifications are.

Shawnna said:
awe...sorry...I should probably check that for myself too. Not sure what the qualifications are.

You have to have submitted $150 in either Jan, Feb and Mar, or Feb, Mar, and April to be eligible for Kit Enhancement. I didn't submit in Jan, so I have to wait until I submit my April show next week to submit my Kit Enhancement (I submitted at least $150 in Feb and March). HTH!

Well, both my March shows fell thru...1 postponed, the other still hasn't sent all of her orders or any payment. Guess I will be waiting till I get that submitted too. POOH! But, I will wait and order them on kit enhancement because it is cheaper than a personal order.

Shawnna said:
Well, both my March shows fell thru...1 postponed, the other still hasn't sent all of her orders or any payment. Guess I will be waiting till I get that submitted too. POOH! But, I will wait and order them on kit enhancement because it is cheaper than a personal order.

If I understand you correctly, you didn't submit in March? If that is so then you aren't eligible to use the KE benefit.

To take advantage of KE you must submit at least $150 in either:

Jan and Feb and Mar ~ or ~ Feb and Mar and Apr

As far as I am aware, you are not able to order the mother's day tote or any of the gift sets on KE; they have to be regular catalog items to be ordered. Pg 13 of the Policy Guide states "Guest & Host specials may not be purchased on Kit Enhancement".

pchefjaneen said:
As far as I am aware, you are not able to order the mother's day tote or any of the gift sets on KE; they have to be regular catalog items to be ordered. Pg 13 of the Policy Guide states "Guest & Host specials may not be purchased on Kit Enhancement".

I just tried it and the gift sets are in KE product screen so, yes, in this case you can get them. However, you would not be eligible for the spend $60 get a peeler free special.

BethCooks4U said:
I just tried it and the gift sets are in KE product screen so, yes, in this case you can get them. However, you would not be eligible for the spend $60 get a peeler free special.

I'd rather get 40% off than a free peeler...

NooraK said:
I'd rather get 40% off than a free peeler...

haha, yeah, that's so true.

I don't plan on using KE even for those though. I already have all the items in the sets, including the dessert plates. They are really nice and it's an awesome deal but back when they were $44 for just the plates I got several sets and I have to admit I rarely use them. ...they would make great gifts though and at that price it's like getting the plates and some of the sauces free! I plan to take the items and display the "sets" at a fair I'm doing this weekend. Wish I had one of the gift bags to show but, oh well, we'll just have to use the picture for that.

1. How do I order an MD tote for myself?

To order an MD tote for yourself, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select the MD tote from our product list and click "Add to Cart." Follow the prompts to complete your purchase and your MD tote will be on its way to you!

2. Can I customize my MD tote with my name or initials?

Yes, you can customize your MD tote with your name or initials. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add personalization to your tote for an additional fee.

3. How much does the MD tote cost?

The cost of the MD tote varies depending on the size and style you choose. Our tote prices range from $25 to $60. You can view the specific prices for each option on our website.

4. Is the MD tote dishwasher safe?

No, the MD tote is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and air drying to keep your tote looking its best.

5. Can I return my MD tote if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can return your MD tote within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that personalized totes are not eligible for returns. For more information on our return policy, please visit our website or contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yoyo284
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom