• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering HWC Products: Tips for Searching and Purchasing from Hosts | HWC FAQs

In summary, to order Pampered Chef products, you can contact your consultant or order directly from the website with no minimum requirement. Delivery times range from 5-7 business days and you can track your order through your account or by contacting your consultant. There is a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns within 30 days.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I thought that you could randomly order HWC products.
BUT, I was informed that once a Host's name is typed in on the website, they can no longer search for the HWC products.
Is this normal? I'm completely confused!:eek:

No, they can only be purchased online through an individual order on a consultant's website.

It's like ordering from the outlet. You can't add that to a show either.
Instead of entering the host's name, just have them shop under option 2.
At my shows, I am passing around an order form, collecting orders and payments, and then ordering and shipping it all to the host (leaving her with a list of who gets what).

That's a great idea Lauri!

Hi there! I understand your confusion about the Host name and ordering HWC products. Let me clarify this for you. The Host name is used to connect the order to a specific party or Host, so that they can receive credit for any sales made. This is why once a Host name is entered, the website will only show products from that party. However, if you would like to browse and order HWC products without a specific Host, you can simply leave the Host name field blank and the website will show all available products. I hope this helps clear things up for you! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking! :)

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Hwc products, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and order directly.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef products. You can order as little or as much as you'd like.

3. How long does it take for orders to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on the product and your location. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

4. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by contacting your consultant. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

5. What is the return policy for Hwc products?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy, which means if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
NooraK