• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order HWC Products on Supply Order Starting April - Recipe Holder Available?

In summary, to order HWC products on the supply order starting in April, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Supply Order" tab, and add the desired products to your cart. The recipe holder will be available for purchase starting in April and is compatible with all types of recipe cards. Multiple holders can be ordered, but there may be a limit on the number of HWC products allowed. The recipe holder will continue to be available for purchase after April on the Pampered Chef website.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Before, we could order HWC products on a supply order starting in April. When I search under P3, I am not seeing any of them. Anyone know about this?

Can I order the recipe holder, or was it only available for free if we EARNED it?

Sorry if this has been answered, I searched and couldn't find it!

cleaned up my desk...NOW I can't find them. brb, gonna go to my PP3

It's on supply order, not personal order. The prices are $1 less (Each) than the customer prices.

ok...JN16,17,18,19 & 20

Sorry but we had to earn the recipe holder....:(

I didn't find them by searching, either. I had to view last week's Newswire.

Ginger beat me to it.

Thanks!!!!!!

Ok.. hijack here.. I earned HWC items.. I looked on the exchange area and it listed the 5 items.. but it is not listed on shipping and I have not gotten mine... Do I just wait.. >> Help please.. TIA!!

If it is listed on your adjustment page, you can track it by reference number on Fedex. the number you use is the show number with 01 added to the end. It will look something like XXXXXXG002201 Where the first number is your consultant number.
Hope that helps.

What is the process for ordering HWC products on the supply order starting in April?

To order HWC products on the supply order, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. From there, click on the "Supply Order" tab and select the products you wish to order. You can add the HWC products to your cart and complete the checkout process as usual.

When will the recipe holder be available for purchase?

The recipe holder will be available for purchase starting in April. It will be included in the list of HWC products that you can order on the supply order through the Pampered Chef website.

Is the recipe holder compatible with all types of recipe cards?

Yes, the recipe holder is designed to be compatible with all types of recipe cards, including the traditional Pampered Chef recipe cards and the new HWC recipe cards.

Can I order multiple recipe holders on the supply order?

Yes, you can order multiple recipe holders on the supply order. However, please note that there may be a limit on the number of HWC products you can order at one time.

Will the recipe holder be available for purchase after April?

Yes, the recipe holder will continue to be available for purchase after April. It will be listed as a regular product on the Pampered Chef website, so you can order it at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Sheila