• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Host's Special: Tips and Tricks for Getting the Best Deals

In summary, if you do not want an order that a host has put together, you can let them know beforehand and ask for something else. You can also add orders to a party that has already started if you want to give the host credit.
rowan0907
I have heard a few people talk about ordering the host's special when they don't want it? How do you do that? I mean, I did that with my mom's party by telling her I was doing it... How else would you do it??

I just let her know that I have some things I will need to get out of her order. If she did not want it she should not have a problem with you getting it. I do that quit a bit with 1/2 price items. Alot of times my host does not want to pay out anything so I will use it.

Where do you have the orders ship??Do you have the orders shipped to you or your host?? I feel kind of weird having the items ship to my host and then her have to figure out what actually mine and what's hers.

I almost always have several orders that I have added to a party. The host usually does not know these people. I just send a list of items that I need to pick up. Then when I get them home I put into the bags for my customer. There would be no way for you to have the host gift shipped to your home anyways unless you have the whole party shipped to your home. On Friday night I had a party and I added $469 worth of orders to this host party. Since it was so much I just had the whole order shipped to me. I will then get her all of her guests orders.

Okay..When you add the other orders, do you give the host credit for those orders, or how do you handle it??

Yes, I give the host credit. I might as well. The host Friday night was thrilled when I showed up at her door with $469 in orders. Don't you know she will be a return host. :D I could have put in as another show but that would not benefit really anyone. I guess I could have gotten a few free items myself but I would much rather make a host happy.

Thanks!Thanks for your help. That clarified a few things for me!! :)

1. How can I order the Host's Special?

To order the Host's Special, you can either contact the Pampered Chef consultant who is hosting the party or go to their website and place your order online. The consultant will provide you with the necessary information and instructions to place your order.

2. What are the benefits of ordering the Host's Special?

Ordering the Host's Special allows you to get exclusive deals and discounts on select products. You can also earn free products or credits towards future purchases. It's a great way to get the most out of your Pampered Chef shopping experience.

3. Can I customize my order for the Host's Special?

Unfortunately, the Host's Special cannot be customized. It is a pre-selected bundle of products that are chosen by the consultant hosting the party. However, there may be other customizable options available, so be sure to ask your consultant for more information.

4. How long do I have to place my order for the Host's Special?

The duration of the Host's Special varies, so it's best to check with your consultant for the specific timeline. Generally, you will have a few days to place your order after the party has ended. Don't wait too long, as the special may end before you know it!

5. Can I combine the Host's Special with other offers or discounts?

The Host's Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and other benefits by hosting your own party. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amuia