• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Host Special for My First July Show: Tips for New Consultants

In summary, to place an order for the Host Special for your first July show, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to "My Orders," and select the "Host Specials" tab. Ordering the Host Special allows you to take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions only available to new consultants. You can order multiple Host Specials, but each is limited to one per consultant and subject to availability. The delivery time is typically 7-10 business days, and changes or cancellations can be made by contacting Pampered Chef's Customer Care team.
proudmama02
I am a new consultant. I had a party,got the bookings,and my first show is July. I want to order the July Host Special for myself. When I enter the item number..it tells me that it is for host only. What am I doing wrong?? It doesn't ask me for my Host number.

You would have to host a show in July to get the host special. If I'm understanding you correctly, you hosted a show before becoming a consultant, right? But as a consultant you haven't had a show yet, right? If you host your own Kitchen Show in July (therefore you're the host), THEN you can order the host special for July. Does that make sense? I hope I'm not confusing you more. :p

Correct...but since I was a host in June, don't I get an option to buy the monthly host specials for 6 months? and the show I want to buy it from was booked at my show in June.

Once you become a consultant you cannot order the host bonus unless you host the actual show you are purchasing at.

A note for your future hosts buying host bonuses at their booked shows:

Enter their name in the guest names spot, then go into the more information screen and put in their host number and expiration date. Then go back to the order form and type in the host special number and it should take it. You have to put that number in first or it will give you the "only hosts can purchase host special" message.

Shawnna

It worked!!! Thanks So Much!! Don't know what I'd do without all your help/advice!!

1. How do I place an order for the Host Special for my first July show?

To place an order for the Host Special for your first July show, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Orders." Then, select the "Host Specials" tab and choose the July show. You will be able to add the Host Special to your order and complete the checkout process.

2. What are the benefits of ordering the Host Special for my first July show?

Ordering the Host Special for your first July show allows you to take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions only available to new consultants. It is a great way to start building your Pampered Chef collection while also earning rewards for your hosting efforts.

3. Can I order multiple Host Specials for my first July show?

Yes, you can order multiple Host Specials for your first July show. However, keep in mind that each Host Special is limited to one per consultant, and it is subject to availability. It is recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the special.

4. How long will it take for the Host Special to arrive after I place my order?

The delivery time for the Host Special may vary depending on your location, but it typically takes 7-10 business days to arrive. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I change or cancel my Host Special order?

If you need to make changes or cancel your Host Special order, please contact Pampered Chef's Customer Care team as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary adjustments to your order. Keep in mind that changes or cancellations may not be possible if your order has already been processed or shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SherryLynn