• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Host Special Thru Website...

In summary, a past host was unable to order the monthly host special through the website. This is a known issue that the web developers are working on, as it requires a lot of information to be entered. The past host could still order the item using the regular item number, but it would result in a different amount being charged since it would be processed through Pampered Partner. Some consultants prefer to have past hosts contact them directly to place orders, as it allows for a personal touch and an opportunity to thank them for their business.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Had a wierd thing happen and Im probably going to call tech support about this. I have a friend and past host who had a show booked off of her that is presently going on. This friend went on my website to order the Roasting Pan as her host special from the show that was booked from her. It would not let her! What happened was it wouldnt let her enter the item number for the roasting pan - HF87. It kept coming up with an error message. She said if she put in the regular item number for the roasting pan that it would take it. She finally gave up and did it with an outside order form, I was at work when all this happened and she wasnt able to reach me, or I would have called tech support right then and there. Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening?????

Past Host Ordering Future Host Special thru WebsiteCindy,
At the present time, past host's cannot order the monthly host special throught the website. I am sure home office's web developers are working on that issue. But think about it, they have to have the host name, the show info, soooo much to consider. Expecially since it doesn't have to be the same consultant with each show. That means they'd have to link the program to accomodate all 71,000+ consultant's shows.
Now, what they could do if is enter it as the regular # since their credit card is not immediately charged. Since YOU are the one entering it into Pampered Partner and charging their credit card, the amount will be less, but you'd already know what they wanted to purchase.
I personally like them to contact me directly. It gives me the opportunity to share one more thank you for their business.

Wow, that does sound like a strange situation. I haven't personally experienced anything like that before, but it's definitely worth calling tech support to see if they can help figure out what might have caused the issue. It could be a glitch in the system or maybe there was a temporary issue with the website. Either way, it's always a good idea to reach out to tech support for help in these situations. Hopefully, they can provide some insight and help resolve the issue for your friend.

1. How do I access the host specials on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the host specials on the Pampered Chef website, simply go to the "Host Specials" section on the homepage. This section will display all of the current host specials available for purchase.

2. Can I order a host special through the website if I am not a host?

Yes, anyone can order a host special through the website, regardless of whether or not they are hosting a party. Simply add the desired host special to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

3. How long do host specials usually last on the website?

The duration of host specials on the website can vary, but they typically last for one month. To ensure you don't miss out on any host specials, be sure to check the website regularly or ask your consultant for updates.

4. Can I combine a host special with other offers or promotions?

No, host specials cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. They are already discounted and cannot be further reduced.

5. Can I order multiple quantities of a host special through the website?

Yes, you can order multiple quantities of a host special through the website, as long as they are available. However, some host specials may have a limited quantity per customer, so be sure to check the details before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mechelle