• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering From the Outlet: How to Order Through P3

In summary, you can order outlet items from PWS, or you can order them from your CC (discounted to you, no commission) as a guest. There is a shipping fee for either order.
pc_jessica
okay so i want to order somethings from the outlet, but how do i order them through P3? is it a sample order, supply order or personal order?? TIA

Actually you can't order outlet items from P3.

You can order them from Consultant's Corner (discounted to you, no commission), or you can order them from your PWS (if you are qualified) as a guest (not discounted, but commission is paid to you).

oh well no wonder it wasn't working in P3!!!!
so from someone who has been doing this longer than me..which way would you suggest? cc or pws?? commisson would be nice but i don't know if it will really be that profitable to me.

pc_jessica said:
oh well no wonder it wasn't working in P3!!!!
so from someone who has been doing this longer than me..which way would you suggest? cc or pws?? commisson would be nice but i don't know if it will really be that profitable to me.

Figure it both ways. Keep in mind that the shipping if you order from CC is only $4.25, no matter what you order.

Don't forget that outlet sales off your PWS count towards your career sales! I know it's probably not a HUGE amount of stuff that you're buying, but still!I know someone mentioned the other night that they were only $2 away from their $15K- I totally would have bought something off the outlet for that!Just something else to keep in mind for another long-term goal you may have of reaching that $15K ;)

oh i dream of reaching $15K, however i know it may take me awhile lol...i think i am just shy of $2000 lol so still aways away. however if i was only $2 away from that you betcha i would be ordering lol...i think i will be ordering off the outlet from my pws only for the fact that the sales of commison is good, but also i just want to see how it works lol i haven't had anyone order off my pws yet, might as well be the first one!

Jessica I'm willing to bet your $15K will be here faster than you can imagine! Two months and you're at $2K and we haven't even hit the fall/holiday season yet? I give you nine months ;) Whaddya say? ;)I'm doing this much more p/t than you are and I'll hit it by the end of my 13th month, and my first two months were a VERY slow start!

Jessica, you are taking Giant Steps compared to what I did in my first year. (Having a booth at the Mall for example). I reached the $15,000 for my first anniversary, so I have confidence you will too!

If you order frome the outlet as a guest can you do it under your own name/credit card? Or do you have to use someone else's computer entirely?

You CAN order outlet items from P3 - for even less than the price on the outlet. That's what I did in the beginning until someone pointed out that it's better to order through the PWS so the sales go towards career sales. And you get commission so that makes up for not getting the additional discount.

It's a Sample Order just in case you are wondering.

From the PWS you do get 20% back on commission, but you have to pay taxes on that commission AND you are paying a higher shipping charge. I weighed the options and decided that ordering from CC was cheaper in the long run, so that's how I order.

I put my Outlet orders in my DD's name with her 10% discount. I usually do a bunch of orders together... Send out an email to check out the Outlet to my customers, combine the total and prorate shipping. They appreciate the discounted shipping (because with 5 or more orders, it is less than $4.25 each unless someone has a big order)! You may want to try that! I've had several months where my Outlet orders were $50 to $100 which really make a difference in the monthly totals!

Before I reached my $15k, anything I needed outlet or catalogue, I ordered it as a guest. I used my own name and cc info.

1. How can I access the Outlet section on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Outlet section on our website, simply click on the "Shop" tab on the top of the homepage and then select "Outlet" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to all the discounted items available for purchase.

2. Are the items in the Outlet section of lower quality than the regular products?

No, all the items in our Outlet section are from our regular product line and are of the same high quality. The only difference is that they may be discontinued or overstocked items, which is why they are available at a discounted price.

3. How often do items in the Outlet section get restocked?

The items in the Outlet section are restocked on a regular basis, but the availability of specific items may vary. We recommend checking back frequently to see if the item you're interested in is back in stock.

4. Can I use a coupon or discount code on Outlet items?

Unfortunately, coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to items in the Outlet section as they are already heavily discounted. However, keep an eye out for special promotions and sales that may include Outlet items.

5. What is the return policy for Outlet items?

The return policy for Outlet items is the same as our regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that all returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies