• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Order From My New Website Without Creating an Account?

She should log onto YOUR website, NOT pc.com. Your shows are set up in YOUR website Errors (whatever you named it). If they log onto YOUR website, click "shows I'm invited to or hosting", sign in, then they will be able to look for their host.Yes. Have them look by host instead of by consultant.
Nilgae
I'm a brand new consultant and just set up 2 catalog parties on the new website. Is the only way for guests to order to click the shows I'm invited to button and create an account? I'm worried because when you create an account you have to enter a sales consultant and my name isn't showing up! One of my hosts already had a shopper get frustrated :-/

Have you called Home office about it? The tech support department is wonderful!!!! Don't get frustrated....New things are sometimes difficult, WELL worth it in the end!!!!

They should log onto YOUR website, NOT pc.com. Your shows are set up in YOUR website Errors (whatever you named it). If they log onto YOUR website, click "shows I'm invited to or hosting", sign in, then they will be able to look for their host.

Yes. Have them look by host instead of by consultant. I had to do that. I'm new too and I wasn't showing up on the 'search by consultant' lists. You can also get their e-mail addresses and add them as guests on the show website. Then they'll get an e-mail with links to follow that go directly to your show.

pchockeymom said:
They should log onto YOUR website, NOT pc.com. Your shows are set up in YOUR website Errors (whatever you named it). If they log onto YOUR website, click "shows I'm invited to or hosting", sign in, then they will be able to look for their host.

I do not have a new website, but my recruit does. We just did her grand opening show and so I'm training myself and her on the new website. When a guest tried to order on her grand opening show, it would not let her order on a show, only an individual order. I was trying to figure out what was going on and after adding her in as a guest to the show (by going to guest list, adding a guest, and putting in her name and email), it suddenly let her order as a guest. So I guess my concern is, does someone HAVE to be a guest to order on a show? That's kind of stupid because you don't always know everyone, let alone their email addresses. Or what about widespread fundraiser type parties? Does anyone have any insight here? Am I doing something wrong maybe?

1PamperedMommy said:
I do not have a new website, but my recruit does. We just did her grand opening show and so I'm training myself and her on the new website. When a guest tried to order on her grand opening show, it would not let her order on a show, only an individual order. I was trying to figure out what was going on and after adding her in as a guest to the show (by going to guest list, adding a guest, and putting in her name and email), it suddenly let her order as a guest. So I guess my concern is, does someone HAVE to be a guest to order on a show? That's kind of stupid because you don't always know everyone, let alone their email addresses. Or what about widespread fundraiser type parties? Does anyone have any insight here? Am I doing something wrong maybe?

Send that concern to HO. They need to be aware of that issue and even if they already are, they need to know how many people/who all are having the problems so they can more easily fix it.

1PamperedMommy said:

Now that she has the opportunity to download and use p3 along with an "old" website, set her up on that. She will need to follow the instructions she specifically receives from home office for these but it will eliminate these issues if she uses the old system.

1. How do I place an order on the new website?

To place an order on the new website, simply browse our products and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, click on the cart icon and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement on our new website. You can purchase as little or as much as you need.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order on our new website. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to monitor the delivery status of your package.

4. What forms of payment are accepted?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also offer the option to pay with PayPal for your convenience.

5. Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or modify orders once they have been placed on our new website. Please review your order carefully before completing the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies