• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering From Pampered Chef ? Help

In summary, to order from Pampered Chef, you can host a party with a consultant or order directly from the website with various payment methods. Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days and can be tracked on the website. Changes can be made to orders by contacting customer service, and there is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns or exchanges on products.
pc_jessica
Okay, so I am going to order somethings from the supply list (Deep Covered Baker, some seasonings, and then not on the supply list the appt tier stand). When I input the items into the P3 under non commision sale which category do i choose, sample order, supply order or personal order? If I do it under personal order I receive an extra 20% off which would be great! What do you guys suggest????

for the seasonings, use supply order. i think the discount is deeper
for everything else, it's personal order

enjoy the disount!

Thank you!

Well I tried doing it through the non comm. sale as personal but it wouldn't let me order the deep covered baker since it was on the sample order for spring/summer so it had to be done under sample order. I guess I should have been smart enough to figure that out since it was under sample order products but nope.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would suggest choosing the personal order category for your items. This will not only give you the extra 20% off, but it will also count towards your personal sales and rewards. Plus, since you are ordering items for yourself, it makes sense to classify it as a personal order. Happy cooking!

1. What is the process for ordering from Pampered Chef?

To order from Pampered Chef, you can either host a party and make purchases through your consultant, or you can order directly from the website. Simply browse the products, add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a consultant to place an order over the phone.

2. How long does it take to receive my order?

Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days, but delivery times may vary depending on your location. You can track the status of your order by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What payment methods are accepted for ordering?

Pampered Chef accepts major credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards as forms of payment. You can also use your PayPal account to make a purchase.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, you can contact customer service as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, they may be able to make modifications or cancel the order for you.

5. Is there a return or exchange policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the return policy on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjs2052
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • princessmeshelle