• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Outlet Items from My PWS - Boost Your Sales!

In summary, ordering from your own PWS (Personal Website) offers exclusive product discounts, easy access to new products and promotions, and the convenience of ordering from home. To place an order, simply log in to your account, select your desired items, and follow the prompts at checkout. As a consultant, you can use your discount when ordering from your own PWS. We accept all major forms of payment, including credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards. Delivery times may vary, but orders are typically processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
pc_jessica
okay so i am orderiing outlet items from my PWS because a) i needed some for my booth b) i wanted to see how ordering from my PWS worked. Anyways somehow before i even managed to put any info into it to pay it knew it was me...so my question is, will it still count towards my 'sales' if i order it under my name. i was going to put it under my DH's name.

No it won't count towards your sales if you order it through your name.

I've ordered under my name, just because even with clearing cookies, it would still recognize me as the one ordering. (I have a couple neighbors who don't order online, but want stuff from the outlet - so they pay me, and then I order it for them.)

Even under my name, it always shows up as part of my sales, points, and commission.

When I order of my PWS, I log in as customer & use my name & address for the same reasons Becky said...

ChefBeckyD said:
I've ordered under my name, just because even with clearing cookies, it would still recognize me as the one ordering. (I have a couple neighbors who don't order online, but want stuff from the outlet - so they pay me, and then I order it for them.)

Even under my name, it always shows up as part of my sales, points, and commission.

^^yes, this.

What are the benefits of ordering from my own PWS?

Ordering from your own PWS (Personal Website) offers many benefits, including exclusive product discounts, easy access to new products and promotions, and the convenience of ordering from the comfort of your own home.

How do I place an order on my own PWS?

To place an order on your own PWS, simply log in to your account and browse through the products. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, proceed to the checkout page and follow the prompts to complete your order.

Can I use my consultant discount when ordering from my own PWS?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount when ordering from your own PWS. Simply log in to your account before placing your order and your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

What forms of payment are accepted on my own PWS?

We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal as forms of payment on your own PWS. You can also choose to pay with a Pampered Chef gift card if you have one.

How long will it take for my order to arrive when ordering from my own PWS?

The delivery time for orders placed on your own PWS may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days, and you can track your order through your PWS account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies