• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Fall Catalogs: What's Different for the New Season?

In summary, the new paperwork changeover kit will be arriving in a few weeks and includes new catalogs, order forms, and paperwork. We are supposed to be using the spring/summer catalogs until September 1st, but we will be able to order the new catalogs starting next week.
Nell's-a-Cookin'
Since I started in February, my starter kit already had the new Spring catalogs. When can I order the new catalogs for the fall? Do we do anything different when it is the new season?

thanks!

You will be recievig a change over package in a few weeks. This contains new catalogs, order forms, and paperwork. We are supposed to be using the spring/summer catalogs until September 1st. I'm sure there will be all kinds of new stuff for the new season. But I don't know yet, since I leave for conferance in 2 days. They will let us know when we can order the new catalogs, they have to wait untill all three sessions of conferance are done (which is next week).

Hope this helps,
Shana

Planning for Paperwork ChangeoverNell:

This was posted on another board and I thought it would be helpful for you and others for planning your paperwork over the next 6 weeks:

For those of you that might have missed it on Weekly Bites form HO:
"Mark your calendars! You can submit fall paperwork orders beginning July 25. To order, use PamperedPartner or the paperwork/supply order form found in your fall paperwork package.

As a reminder, fall paperwork packages will be shipped to Directors to arrive by July 26. They will be shipped to arrive to Kitchen Consultants by July 29. "

This is the basic paperwork we received in the Spring Changeover Paperwork shipped automatically from HO ($4.00 cost for shipping will be deducted from your paycheck).

5 show planners
3 Celebration training books (1 for each Show type)
1 sample (not 40) of new Celebrations postcard invitation
1 sample of each new Celebrations recipe card
1 Show&Sell CD
1 new season postcard
1 Super Starter program brochure
1 Opportunity Brochure
1 Season's Best Cookbook
1 Show Benefits flyer
1 Paperwork/supply order form/ training resources guide
1 Spring Product sample product order form
1 Updated copy of Recipe for Success
1 Show Order Form
40 3-part sales receipts
25 spring/summer 2005 catalogs

TO DO NOW:
1)Evaluate how many Spring/Summer 2005 Catalogs to last through August 31st. S/S will no longer be available in a few weeks when Fall/Winter 2005 catalogs start shipping. HO will give us cutoff date.
2)Look at your Season's Best Cookbooks and order enough through Aug. 31st
3) GO EASY ON ORDERING-
Show Planners- New ones will more than likely be coming
Celebrations S/S 2005 Invitations-will be discontinued soon (Order BF43 which is the Basic Invitation)
S/S 2005 3-part receipts-more than likely they have re-vamped the sales receipt with BIG changes...delivery charges go up from $3.25 to $3.75 in September, making the old saless receipts obsolete. Order only as much as you will need through Aug 31st.
Pampered Partner Receipts- Delivery charges on back are changing.
Receipe cards- unless you plan on using them as all purpose handouts
Show Benefits Flyer- Will probably change with season

HTH!

confusedive been with PC since March so im a little confused sorry, but they will automatically ship new paperwork to us with the 25 catalogs??

Yes, Jennie as long as you are an active consultant, you will automatically receive the changeover kit with the paperwork and catalogs!

thank you so much for clarifying that for me i really appreciate it

Hey guys!! I thought that the shipping was changing from $3.25 to $3.50. The earlier post said $3.75? Could you guys clarify that for me?? Thanks in advance!! :)

I think it's going up to $3.75, but I forget when it's effective. You know, they didn't even mention that at conference at all. I'm sure all the info will be in the paperwork changeover packages.

Kristi,
I think it is 3.75. I have searched the PC website and I can't find where I saw it. If I find it I will let you know.

Debbie :)

It is $3.50!!!!Okay, I found it~~It was in the Weekly Bites~May 3rd and this is what it says:
Shipping and Handling Update
The current shipping and handling rates are effective through Aug. 31. Beginning Sept. 1, the customer shipping and handling rate will increase to $3.50, and the Kitchen Consultant rate will increase to $3.50.

I couldn't remember where I found it either, so I finally took the time to research it!! HTH!!! :)

The orders that I submit all say $4.00 for shipping and handling. Does this vary by location or something? I am in Alabama.

No, shipping is 4.00. If you look at those posting dates, they are from last year. Shipping increased from 3.50 to 3.75, and now it is 4.00. Hopefully there will not be another increase, but when you have a large order, 4.00 is a low shipping cost.

ShanaSmith said:
You will be recievig a change over package in a few weeks. This contains new catalogs, order forms, and paperwork. We are supposed to be using the spring/summer catalogs until September 1st. I'm sure there will be all kinds of new stuff for the new season. But I don't know yet, since I leave for conferance in 2 days. They will let us know when we can order the new catalogs, they have to wait untill all three sessions of conferance are done (which is next week).

Hope this helps,
Shana
OMG you leave for conference in TWO days?!?!?!? I am SO jealous!! I have to wait for WAVE 3!!:p

dannyzmom said:
OMG you leave for conference in TWO days?!?!?!? I am SO jealous!! I have to wait for WAVE 3!!:p

Uh...Carolyn? That post was from July of last year! :D :D :D

I know, I read that post and thought the same thing,.... then I realised that I was the one that posted it, and it was last year. Just a little slow on the uptake!

I'm in wave 3 also

1. What new products are featured in the Fall Catalog?

The Fall Catalog features a variety of new products perfect for the upcoming season. Some highlights include our new pumpkin-shaped stoneware, apple slicer, and harvest-themed kitchen towels.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for ordering from the Fall Catalog?

Yes, there are several promotions available for customers who order from the Fall Catalog. These include discounted bundles, free shipping on orders over $50, and a free gift with certain purchases.

3. Can I still order from the previous season's catalog?

Yes, you can still order from the previous season's catalog while supplies last. However, we recommend checking out the Fall Catalog for new and seasonal products.

4. How do I request a Fall Catalog?

You can request a Fall Catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a catalog request form on our website. Just make sure to include your name, address, and contact information.

5. When will the Fall Catalog be available for ordering?

The Fall Catalog will be available for ordering starting September 1st. However, you can preview the catalog on our website before then to start planning your fall shopping list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • trps