• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer Ordering Deadlines: Important Dates to Remember

In summary, the ordering deadlines for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the type of product and delivery method. Standard shipping orders must be placed by 11:59 PM CT on Monday for Friday delivery, while expedited shipping orders must be placed by 11:59 PM CT on Wednesday for Friday delivery. Orders cannot be placed after the deadline, but you can place an order for the following week's delivery. To check the status of your order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to "My Account" and then "Order History." In the event of a delay or non-delivery, you will be notified and can contact customer service for assistance. There is no minimum order requirement, but shipping fees may apply for orders under
KimberleePowell
I know that I read this somewhere and now I cannot find the information anywhere. When are the ordering deadlines for the Fall/Winter paperwork and when can we start ordering the Spring/Summer paperwork? I am trying to send out an e-mail to my girls and I cannot find this information. Any help would be appreciated:)

I think there's something in the January CN. It's up on CC now.

I just looked at the January CN and it isn't there...

in something that was posted that I saved (and shouldn't have so don't ask) the ordering for the new catalogs and such starts Feb 6th

It might have been in a Newswire. usually changeover kits ship at the end of January and all the info will be in there.Edited to add: Oh yeah, Spring launch meetings! So everything will be delayed a bit! I better look up that info..... LOL! (Sleep deprivation is doing a number on my brain)

I know they are letting us preorder the spring/summer paperwork but it won't ship until Feb. Everything is being delayed because of the spring launch meetings.

Page 12 of the Dec. CN has all of that info for you! :)

What are the ordering deadlines for Pampered Chef products?

The ordering deadlines for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the type of product and delivery method. Generally, the deadline for ordering products with standard shipping is 11:59 PM CT on Monday for delivery on Friday. For expedited shipping, the deadline is 11:59 PM CT on Wednesday for delivery on Friday. However, these deadlines may change during peak seasons or holidays, so it's best to check the website for the most up-to-date information.

Can I place an order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the deadline. This is to ensure that your products are delivered in a timely manner and in the best condition. If you miss the deadline, you can always place an order for the following week's delivery.

How can I check the status of my order?

You can check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account. Once logged in, click on the "My Account" tab and then select "Order History." Here, you will be able to see the status of your current and past orders.

What happens if my order is delayed or does not arrive on time?

In rare cases, there may be a delay in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances. If your order is delayed, you will be notified via email. If your order does not arrive on the specified delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef products?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef products. You can order as many or as few products as you like. However, keep in mind that there may be a shipping fee for orders under a certain amount, so it may be more cost-effective to order multiple products at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kcjodih