• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Deadlines...

May 25, 2006
I know that I read this somewhere and now I cannot find the information anywhere. When are the ordering deadlines for the Fall/Winter paperwork and when can we start ordering the Spring/Summer paperwork? I am trying to send out an e-mail to my girls and I cannot find this information. Any help would be appreciated:)

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I think there's something in the January CN. It's up on CC now.

May 25, 2006
I just looked at the January CN and it isn't there...

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
in something that was posted that I saved (and shouldn't have so don't ask) the ordering for the new catalogs and such starts Feb 6th

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
It might have been in a Newswire. usually changeover kits ship at the end of January and all the info will be in there.

Edited to add: Oh yeah, Spring launch meetings! So everything will be delayed a bit! I better look up that info..... LOL! (Sleep deprivation is doing a number on my brain)

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I know they are letting us preorder the spring/summer paperwork but it won't ship until Feb. Everything is being delayed because of the spring launch meetings.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Page 12 of the Dec. CN has all of that info for you! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
Replies
Views