1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ordering Deadlines...

1. KimberleePowell

KimberleePowell Member

I know that I read this somewhere and now I cannot find the information anywhere. When are the ordering deadlines for the Fall/Winter paperwork and when can we start ordering the Spring/Summer paperwork? I am trying to send out an e-mail to my girls and I cannot find this information. Any help would be appreciated:)

2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I think there's something in the January CN. It's up on CC now.

Jan 6, 2010
  3. KimberleePowell

KimberleePowell Member

I just looked at the January CN and it isn't there...

4. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

in something that was posted that I saved (and shouldn't have so don't ask) the ordering for the new catalogs and such starts Feb 6th

Jan 6, 2010
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

It might have been in a Newswire. usually changeover kits ship at the end of January and all the info will be in there.

Edited to add: Oh yeah, Spring launch meetings! So everything will be delayed a bit! I better look up that info..... LOL! (Sleep deprivation is doing a number on my brain)

Jan 6, 2010
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I know they are letting us preorder the spring/summer paperwork but it won't ship until Feb. Everything is being delayed because of the spring launch meetings.

Jan 6, 2010
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Page 12 of the Dec. CN has all of that info for you! :)

Jan 6, 2010
Have something to add?