• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Order as a Past Host for Someone Who Booked from My Show?

In summary, as a past host, you can place an order through the Pampered Chef website using your unique host code or by contacting your consultant. There are special discounts and offers available exclusively for past hosts, which can be redeemed within one year from the date of the party. Host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can be used towards the purchase of full-priced items. The shipping address for a past host order can be changed by contacting the consultant or editing it during the checkout process.
cochef
Gold Member
Question - If someone booked from my show, can I order as a past host at her show?

No, as consultants we do not get the booking benefit or the 10% off discount.

thanks, that's what I was thinking but just wanted to be sure. What if it was inadvertanly submitted as host and not consultant as host by mistake ??

1. Can I place an order as a past host?

Yes, as a past host, you can place an order through our website by using your unique host code or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

2. Are there any special discounts or offers for past hosts?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a party, we offer special discounts and offers exclusively for our past hosts. These offers can be redeemed when placing an order as a past host.

3. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards?

You have up to one year from the date of your party to redeem your host rewards. After that, they will expire.

4. Can I combine my host rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your host rewards towards the purchase of any full-priced item.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my past host order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your past host order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by editing the address during the checkout process on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies