• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Christmas Shopping with Chef Success Link

In summary, "Ordered Thru Cs Link" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to place orders directly through their consultant's personal website link, ensuring the consultant receives credit and can provide personalized customer service. To use this feature, customers simply need to click on their consultant's link, browse products, and add them to their cart. Discounts and promotions are still applicable when using this feature, and it can also be used for party orders. In the event that an order is accidentally placed without using "Ordered Thru Cs Link," customers can contact their consultant to have the order linked to their account.
DebPC
Staff member
Just did a ton of Christmas Shopping on Amazon and used the Chef Success link. Easy way to help out Cs.

I haven't done any online shopping since hearing about this, but I've got the link saved to make it easy.

Just used the Target link to place an order. Since I'm sick- it's online ordering for me!

Hi there! That's great to hear that you did your Christmas shopping on Amazon and used the Chef Success link to support Cs. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to support our community and I'm glad you found an easy way to do so. Happy holidays!

1. What is "Ordered Thru Cs Link"?

"Ordered Thru Cs Link" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to place orders directly through their consultant's personal website link. This ensures that the consultant receives credit for the sale and can provide personalized customer service.

2. How do I use "Ordered Thru Cs Link"?

To use "Ordered Thru Cs Link," simply click on your consultant's personalized website link, browse the products, and add them to your cart. When you check out, your order will automatically be linked to your consultant's account.

3. Will I still receive the same discounts and promotions when using "Ordered Thru Cs Link"?

Yes, when you order through your consultant's personal website link, you will still receive the same discounts and promotions as if you were placing the order through the main Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will also be able to apply any additional discounts or promotions they may be offering.

4. Can I use "Ordered Thru Cs Link" to place a party order?

Yes, you can use "Ordered Thru Cs Link" to place a party order. Simply click on your consultant's personalized website link and then select the "Party" option at checkout. This will ensure that your order is credited towards the party and any host rewards.

5. What if I accidentally placed an order without using "Ordered Thru Cs Link"?

If you accidentally placed an order without using "Ordered Thru Cs Link," you can contact your consultant and provide them with your order number. They can then link the order to their account and ensure that they receive credit for the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kpiemonte
Replies