• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Winter Show Catalogs Now for Timely Delivery!

In summary, the current catalog is good through February, with the only change being possibly the cover. The winter catalogs can be ordered starting November 1, but the products and prices will remain the same as the fall catalog. The business building package, which includes extra catalogs, is highly recommended and worth the cost for new consultants. It can be used for multiple seasons and is a great way to get your name out there.
Cape_PC
Can someone tell me when the new catalogs come out? When should I order them to have enough time for the winter shows?

PS - I just thought that I would share my excitement of booking two shows today! They wont be completed in my first 30 days so I dont qualify for the bonus but oh well...at least they are shows!!

The catalog that we are using now is good through February. I can't remember if they are changing the cover this season or not, but that will be the only change.

The winter catalogs can be ordered starting November 1 but the products and prices are the same as the fall catalog. The cover and some photos and placement will change (and recipes) but the fall catalogs can still be used.

Congrats on the bookings - and attitude!!

You mentioned you're in your first 30 days...do you know about the Business Building Package you can order as a new Consultant that comes with extra catalogs?

yes, I did hear about the business building package but I was wondering if people thought it was really worth it?

the business building package is TOTALLY worth it. The catalogs alone are worth the cost of that package.

Cape_PC said:
yes, I did hear about the business building package but I was wondering if people thought it was really worth it?

Absolutely! The order forms can be used from season to season, and the catalogs will last you until the Spring...and even if you have extra at the end of the season, they're great to leave around town to get your name out there (Doctor's offices, hairdressers, etc.) I know it seems like a lot of money now, but I'd go for it...I'd order one myself now if I could!

Yes, the business building package is worth getting. I'm still in my 90 days and I just got mine a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was well worth what I spent.

yes it it is so wroth getting. i go it right away because i need catalogs and the other supplys.

What are the benefits of ordering Winter Show Catalogs now?

Ordering Winter Show Catalogs now ensures that you will receive them in a timely manner before the winter season starts. This gives you plenty of time to plan and organize your Pampered Chef parties and events.

How do I order Winter Show Catalogs?

You can order Winter Show Catalogs by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and placing an order through our online catalog request form.

Can I customize the Winter Show Catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the Winter Show Catalogs with your name, contact information, and even a special message or promotion. This is a great way to market your business and attract new customers.

Can I order Winter Show Catalogs for multiple addresses?

Yes, you can place multiple orders for Winter Show Catalogs and have them shipped to different addresses. This is perfect for consultants who have customers in different areas and want to reach a wider audience.

When will I receive my Winter Show Catalogs after placing an order?

The delivery time for Winter Show Catalogs may vary depending on your location and the number of orders we receive. However, we strive to deliver them within 2-3 business days after receiving your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • PamperedJess