• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Pampered Chef Dollars & Reward Your Downline!

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency used to reward downline team members in the Pampered Chef business. They can be ordered through a consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and can be used as incentives for hitting sales goals or hosting successful parties. They expire after one year and cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase certain items. As a consultant, you can earn Pampered Chef Dollars through various incentives and recognition programs, but they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
Kelly8
Can we order pc dollars and have them deposited into our downline's account? I'm working on a new incentive and would love to do that for them.

bumping....

I thought so - until I tried to do that! You have to order them and have them mailed to the consultant.

pamperedlinda said:
I thought so - until I tried to do that! You have to order them and have them mailed to the consultant.

Yep!! But that's not that difficult :D

Wow! Mail them! So is there an option to have them mailed to the consultant or do we do that? I suppose I could give them to the consultant at the cluster meeting. And then what, do they enter in the certificate number?

doing it at the cluster meeting is a fantastic way to present it. the $ has a serial number they enter online.

Ok so just so I'm sure: I can order them, they'll come as a certificate form to me, I can present them at my cluster meeting, and then they'll just have to enter the certificate number when they get home. Easy enough. Thanks all!

Can't you only order PC dollars if you're a director?

skaugchef said:
Can't you only order PC dollars if you're a director?

Yes, that's correct.

What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how can I order them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be used to reward your downline within the Pampered Chef business. You can order them through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

How can I use Pampered Chef Dollars to reward my downline?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be used to recognize and reward the hard work and achievements of your downline team members. You can give them out as incentives for hitting sales goals, hosting successful parties, or for any other reasons you see fit.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars have an expiration date?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are valid for one year from the date they are issued. If they are not used within that time, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn Pampered Chef Dollars as part of the Pampered Chef compensation plan. You can earn them through various sales and recruiting incentives, as well as through recognition programs within the company.

Are there any restrictions on how I can use Pampered Chef Dollars?

There are some restrictions on how Pampered Chef Dollars can be used. They cannot be redeemed for cash, and they cannot be used to purchase certain items, such as business supplies or marketing materials. They also cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates