• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Under the New Career Plan

In summary, the New Career Plan at Pampered Chef is a revamped system for recruiting new consultants. It offers higher bonuses, a streamlined tracking system, and additional rewards and incentives. There is a tiered structure for bonuses and a mentorship program for support. The plan also includes training and resources for recruiters to be successful.
chefsteph07
I have a recruit who may be leaving the biz, if she has recruits under her, do those recruits go to ME under the new career plan, or do they still go to my director?

This is covered in the FAQ page of the New Career Plan (Click the NCP box on CC and then the FAQ link)

Do my active lines have to be personal recruits?
No. A line begins when you personally recruit someone. When your personal recruit leaves the business, her personal recruits become direct to you, and are considered lines.

Hope this helps (There's actually a WHOLE LOT of good info on the FAQ page.)

Thanks, that's what I thought, I know I need to sit down and read the FAQ's...I just havent yet, thanks for the info, it helps!

oh yea!!! glad we got that answered!

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Under the new career plan, if your recruit decides to leave the business, her recruits will still go to your director. However, if you also have a direct relationship with those recruits, they may choose to stay with you and transfer to your team. I recommend reaching out to your director and discussing the best course of action for your recruits. It's important to support your recruit and help her make the best decision for her business. Let me know if you have any further questions or need any additional support. Best of luck!

What is the New Career Plan for recruiting at Pampered Chef?

The New Career Plan at Pampered Chef is an updated system for recruiting new consultants into the company. It includes new bonuses, rewards, and incentives for both the recruiter and the new consultant, as well as a simplified way to track progress and success.

How does the New Career Plan differ from the old plan?

The New Career Plan differs from the old plan in a few key ways. The new plan offers higher bonuses for recruiting, a more streamlined tracking system, and additional rewards for consistently recruiting new consultants. It also includes a tiered structure, allowing recruiters to earn even more bonuses as they reach certain milestones.

What are the bonuses and rewards offered under the New Career Plan?

The bonuses and rewards offered under the New Career Plan include cash bonuses for recruiting new consultants, free products, and opportunities to earn trips and other incentives. The plan also includes a mentorship program, where experienced consultants can earn bonuses for mentoring and supporting new recruits.

How can I track my progress and success under the New Career Plan?

The New Career Plan includes a user-friendly tracking system that can be accessed through your consultant dashboard. This system allows you to easily see how many new consultants you have recruited, how close you are to earning bonuses and rewards, and your overall progress in the program.

Is there any training or support provided for recruiters under the New Career Plan?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for recruiters under the New Career Plan. This includes resources and tips for successful recruiting, as well as access to experienced consultants who can provide guidance and advice. Additionally, the mentorship program allows for one-on-one support and learning opportunities for both the recruiter and the new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lisasfuncooking