• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders Not Showing Up: Help for a Host in Need

The guest can go back in and click on a "cancel" button. Once it's been processed, the button disappears. If it's already been processed & not shipped, corporate can cancel the order, but it takes 3-5 days for the credit to show back up on the purchaser's card. If it's already been processed & shipped, it's too late to stop it. They can place a 2nd order, pay a 2nd time & "reject" one of the shipments, asking for a refund later. But they can not apply the original order that's already been processed/shipped to the show.
gothim0802
I have someone who said she placed her order online for a show. It has not showed up and it has been about 5 hours. How long does it take? Im hoping she didnt accidently do it as an individual order because its like 60.00 my host can have. If she did how could I get it stopped to get it put on the show?

Just this week I didn't receive notification of a show order until 3 days after it was placed! I checked on work with shows on PWS and there it was sitting (I only knew earlier because the host got notification of the order and I didn't) - could have just been a glitch but check there - it may just be sitting there.

If it was placed under the show, you should be able to view it on your PWS under the host's show. If it's not there, then they probably did it as an individual order -or- did not click the final submit button.If the guest received an e-mail confirmation, have them forward it to you to. It will say there if it's being applied to the show or not. If they didn't get an e-mail confirmation either, they probably didn't finish the order process.If it went through as an outside order, and it's not yet been processed by the home office: the GUEST can go back in & click on a "cancel" button. Once it's been processed, the button disappears. If it's already been processed & not shipped, corporate can cancel the order, but it takes 3-5 days for the credit to show back up on the purchaser's card. If it's already been processed & shipped, it's too late to stop it. They can place a 2nd order, pay a 2nd time & "reject" one of the shipments, asking for a refund later. But they can not apply the original order that's already been processed/shipped to the show.

This has happened to my customer before, too. She ended up being on my PWS for a long time.. after a while it logged her off my my site and was redirected to the general site and forwarded to a local director.
It was disappointing because it was $120 order for a fundraiser.

ChefMary412 said:
This has happened to my customer before, too. She ended up being on my PWS for a long time.. after a while it logged her off my my site and was redirected to the general site and forwarded to a local director.
It was disappointing because it was $120 order for a fundraiser.

That, or they didn't do the last step in ordering. I have had a couple of people not realize that they had one more step before the order was finalized. There's a note on that last page that says it may take a few seconds and it confuses some into thinking they are done. Those orders just disappear because the guest didn't finish.

1. Why isn't my order showing up on my account?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are logged into the correct account. If you have multiple accounts, the order may be under a different one. If you are logged into the correct account and still don't see your order, it's possible that there was an error during checkout or the order was not completed. Contact customer service for further assistance.

2. I placed an order but it's not showing up on my host's party. What should I do?

If you placed an order through a party, it should automatically show up on the host's party. However, there may be a delay in the system. Give it a few hours and if the order still doesn't show up, contact customer service for assistance.

3. My order shows up as "processing" but it's been several days. What's going on?

Orders can take up to 3-5 business days to process before they ship. If it's been longer than that, it's possible there was an issue with the order. Contact customer service for further assistance.

4. I received an email confirmation but the order is not showing up on my account. What should I do?

If you received an email confirmation, it means your order was successfully placed. However, it may take some time for it to show up on your account. If it still doesn't show up after a day, contact customer service for assistance.

5. My order was cancelled but it's still showing up on my account. How do I remove it?

If your order was cancelled, it should automatically be removed from your account. If it's still showing up, try refreshing your page or logging out and back in. If it still doesn't disappear, contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chellb1234
  • Products and Tips
Replies