• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Status: Delayed Shipping? Get Updates & Answers Here!

Yes, it looks like your show is still in picking. I have not had my show ship yet, but I submitted it on the 1st. I'm having anxiety because I'm worried that it won't ship in time!
PCAbby
Hi
Does anyone know what is going on with orders getting shipped? My first few shows shipped within one day of being recieved at home office, but I submitted one Tuesday AM and today is Saturday and consultant's corner is showing that they are only shipping order recieved 9/30? What is going on? My host waited like a week to close her show and now who knows how long the order will take to come in :eek:

im sure what is going on is they had an overwelming # of orders put in at the end of the month.

I sent in a show Oct 3 (just missed the deadline for free roasting pan :( , but couldnt get it in sooner), it still hasnt shipped. Maybe monday.

So its not unusual for early in month submissions to take forever to ship? I think all the rest of mine were mid or end of the month. STill its frustrating. Probably between the stonewear special and the SS free roasting pan everyone put orders in last minute in September. Atleast it means there was probably nothing wrong with my order. Hopefully
:eek:

Busy time for PCI have been a consultant for one year now (I joined at this time last year). Then, the stoneware was the recruiting special and I thought it normal proceedure that it took a few days for the order to come through. Not so! All of a sudden all the stoneware was backordered and it was a huge mess! However PC stepped up and pointed out the problem and kept everyone up to date and compensated with free gifts here and there.

This time of year is a big recruiting season with the holidays around the corner everyone wants a little extra money for the holidays. You will notice that after the holidays our shows will ship out faster. You will also see that some shows will ship out before others, no matter when they were submitted. The reason is that PC knows it is holiday time and everyone is shopping early, so if an item is missing from an order they will wait to get it in. When it gets closer to XMAS they will ship orders out not matter what and leaving a note what item(s) will be arriving soon.

Unfortunatly that's the holiday season. I hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the reason that even the early-in-the-month submissions aren't being processed as quickly is because of the back log they probably have from the end of September. On the Shipping Status part of the website, it says they're currently shipping orders received through Sept. 30th, so I would think next week they'll get to the early October ones. Of course, we're dealing with a holiday, but I'm not sure if the home office is closed or not. It doesn't say so on the consultant planner.

Hopefully they'll get back on track and get ready for the holiday rush. FYI, usually around the holidays they staff the distribution center (and I think Customer Service) on Saturdays, so that will definitely help!! :)

I have an order that was submitted on the 2nd that hasn't been shipped yet either. It really sucks because I have a show on the 15th that I need some of the stuff in that order for.

Yep, there's a back log because of the sheer volume of orders submitted at the end of the month. So, if you do a show earlier in the month, please don't wait to send it in! Then people like me, who submitted an order on 10/3 for a show that was held 9/28 (so it was a timely closing) are not kept waiting!

Thanks!

Yeah my show from Oct 3 is now picking, maybe will ship today :)

FYI: I had been informed that as a guideline, Pampered Chef has 10 days to process submitted orders.
Clearly, it seldom takes that long. Yes, at the end of the month when consultants are trying to get in those last few dollars for additional incentives and higher commission, it will take a few days longer.
I usually tell my customers that it will be about 2 weeks after we close the show. Then when the mdse comes in early, they think it's excellent customer service. This also gives me a little bit of room for those hosts that won't close their show on the date planned.

"picking"My 10/4 show is now picking-is that the same as packing? Has any one else from 10/1-3 had their show ship yet? I am having anxiety :(

mine is in picking i have had 2 from the first that says it is shipped but one says it is in the billing process i had 3 shows close all on the same day 2 from the taste of home cooking wich was the 29th and one lady wanted the stones in Ut and threw a catalog show together in 2 days.

I hasd a show from 10/03 ship today :D finally but had a supply order recieved 10/11 ship today also so maybe things are getting caught up. :rolleyes:

What is the reason for my delayed shipping?

There could be several reasons for a delayed shipping, such as unexpected high demand for a product, inclement weather, or delays with our suppliers. Our team is constantly working to ensure your order is processed and shipped as quickly as possible.

How long will my order be delayed?

The length of the delay can vary depending on the reason for the delay. Our team will do their best to keep you updated on the status of your order and provide an estimated delivery date. You can also track your order using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

Will I still receive my order?

Yes, your order will still be shipped to you. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay and assure you that we are working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible.

Can I cancel or change my order due to the delay?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to cancel or make changes to your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.

What can I do if my order is delayed and I need it by a specific date?

If you need your order by a specific date, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to expedite your order. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date as it depends on the reason for the delay and the shipping carrier's delivery schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mrs.H.
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • erin