• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Order New Products and Supplies?

In summary, you can order new products and catalogs tomorrow, but you will need to have $150 in sales before you will receive a changeover kit.
monsen0727
When can we order new products, catalogs, etc??

Tomorrow, August 12 for new products and business supplies.

I've been pretty inactive. If I remember correctly, I won't get a change over kit or be able to order any new fall products. Is that right?
It's really too bad since I'd like to try to get my business going again, but I probably can't afford to start up paying full price. Any ideas?

katem51 said:
I've been pretty inactive. If I remember correctly, I won't get a change over kit or be able to order any new fall products. Is that right?
It's really too bad since I'd like to try to get my business going again, but I probably can't afford to start up paying full price. Any ideas?
Find a way to get active again. If you cannot get new catalogs from supply (i thinkyou can still order supplies even when inactive....as long as you are not past the 6month mark), Do your own cooking show or catalog show....treat this as if you are a brand new consultant.There is not simple answer beyond that. i have been there...it stinks, but it is part of the deal. But if you were active in May, June, or July, then youwould get a changeover.....so not sure how long you have been inactive, but if you submitted the minimum in one of those months.I am in a similar boat. i was at least active last month, but I have no future business, time to get back to basics. :)

How long have you been inactive? You will need to submit $150 in sales before you will receive a changeover kit and/or be able to order supplies and/samples. Do a quick catelog show. Pamper a business. Call friends, family, past hosts and guests for orders. Do a vendor event. Give all that place a product order of say $30 or more a free rub of their choice. Remember, when you add the rub to their order you are closer to a $150 show and you make at least 20% commission on that order - more than enough to pay for rub and still put some $ in your pocket.

What are the new products/supplies available for order?

Our current new products/supplies include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Silicone Oven Mitts. These products are available for purchase on our website or through your consultant.

How do I place an order for new products/supplies?

To place an order for new products/supplies, please visit our website and add the desired items to your cart. You can also contact your consultant to place an order over the phone or in person.

How long does it take for new products/supplies to be delivered?

Orders for new products/supplies typically take 5-7 business days to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen at checkout.

Are there any discounts or promotions for ordering new products/supplies?

We often have special promotions and discounts for new products/supplies. Please check our website or contact your consultant for any current offers.

What is the return policy for new products/supplies?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all new products/supplies. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant for a return or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzyengl
  • Products and Tips
Replies