1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Order History....Show history??

1. KaiKendall

KaiKendall Member Gold Member

so, my director submitted a show under my number since it was a booking off of one of my parties. i cannot find ANY info on it though, like how much it was, customer info, etc, how do i find out? she did it on HER computer, etc. I just wanted to know how much it closed for and the like. I got a shipping confirmation today, but don't know how to get the SHOW info. TIA

Sep 4, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Unless she has a back up of it on P3 that you can load, you won't be able to see it. Have you used P3 at all? If she gives you a data file, then you can upload it but it will overwrite anything you have in P3.

Did you do the show? I'm surprised that she didn't teach you how to submit it.

3. BlessedWifeMommy

One more thought, the show total will show up in your "consultant connections" section of CC. Usually it will show up the day after the show is received.

4. KaiKendall

KaiKendall Member Gold Member

she did it all. it was supposed to be my grand opening, but i had to work. i hostess coached and small stuff like that, but she did the actual show and is just giving it to me to be nice. she submitted the whole thing, on her comp. it just now showed up on my consult connect and it's a nice show!! i'll ask her about the customers and stuff for bookings or clients.

Sep 4, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

Wow you have a really nice director. You are right, follow up with her and your host. I would do out of the box calls as customer service to the guests.

6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

So this sounds like it's your first show and she submitted it as you? If so she can save it to a flash drive (one of those data stick thingies) and you can then save it on your P3. Do it before you enter your second show or you lose anything else you've entered.

Sep 5, 2009
Have something to add?