• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order History....show History??

In summary, my director submitted a show under my number since it was a booking off of one of my parties. i cannot find ANY info on it though, like how much it was, customer info, etc, how do i find out? she did it on HER computer, etc. I just wanted to know how much it closed for and the like. I got a shipping confirmation today, but don't know how to get the SHOW info. TIAUnless she has a back up of it on P3 that you can load, you won't be able to see it. Have you used P3 at all? If she gives you a data file, then you can upload it but it will overwrite anything you have in P3
KaiKendall
Gold Member
so, my director submitted a show under my number since it was a booking off of one of my parties. i cannot find ANY info on it though, like how much it was, customer info, etc, how do i find out? she did it on HER computer, etc. I just wanted to know how much it closed for and the like. I got a shipping confirmation today, but don't know how to get the SHOW info. TIA

Unless she has a back up of it on P3 that you can load, you won't be able to see it. Have you used P3 at all? If she gives you a data file, then you can upload it but it will overwrite anything you have in P3. Did you do the show? I'm surprised that she didn't teach you how to submit it.

One more thought, the show total will show up in your "consultant connections" section of CC. Usually it will show up the day after the show is received.

she did it all. it was supposed to be my grand opening, but i had to work. i hostess coached and small stuff like that, but she did the actual show and is just giving it to me to be nice. she submitted the whole thing, on her comp. it just now showed up on my consult connect and it's a nice show!! i'll ask her about the customers and stuff for bookings or clients.

Wow you have a really nice director. You are right, follow up with her and your host. I would do out of the box calls as customer service to the guests.

So this sounds like it's your first show and she submitted it as you? If so she can save it to a flash drive (one of those data stick thingies) and you can then save it on your P3. Do it before you enter your second show or you lose anything else you've entered.

What is the process for viewing my order history?

To view your order history, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you will be able to see a list of all your past orders and their details.

Can I track the status of my past orders?

Yes, you can track the status of your past orders by clicking on the specific order in your order history. This will show you the current status and any updates on the order.

Is it possible to view orders from a specific time period?

Yes, you can filter your order history by a specific time period. Simply click on the "Filter" button and select the desired time frame.

Can I print my order history?

Yes, you can print your order history by clicking on the "Print" button at the top of the page. This will generate a printable version of your order history.

What should I do if I cannot find a past order in my history?

If you cannot find a past order in your history, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you locate the order and provide any necessary information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • kam