• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Running Out of Guest Order Forms: Is it OK to Use S/S 07?

In summary, the Guest Order Forms for the F/W catalog are available, but they are the S/S 07 versions. You can use them if you have the S/S 08 versions already ordered.
HockeyLover
Not quite sure where to put this, but I managed to run out of the Guest Order Forms for the F/W catalog. I thought I had another pack of them, but they are the S/S 07 ones. :cry: Can I use these, just pulling off the wish list? I don't want to buy more if I don't necessarily need to! I have to say, I've never seen anyone use the wish list at my shows!

They're the same, right? I placed my order for the S/S 08 ones already, but I have a few shows before I will receive them!

So long as they are the write-ins you can use them. I always use mine from season to season. Just tear off the wish list and you'll be fine.

That's what I do, too.I LOVE that the new order forms for Spring are designed to be used over several seasons. I also like that HO moved the special shipping and "consultant use" areas to the back to remove confusion.

chefann said:
That's what I do, too.

I LOVE that the new order forms for Spring are designed to be used over several seasons. I also like that HO moved the special shipping and "consultant use" areas to the back to remove confusion.
Me too! And the outside order forms actually have ROOM for consultant information now!

Thanks everyone!

I have never used the order forms they send us, I always print my own (oustide order forms) off and use those at the shows.

I got this idea from another consultant who is really into earth friendly things....she hands out the drawing slips & explains her earth friendly way of doing things is have them list all their want items on the back of it & what they don't order she can keep track of & let them know when/if it goes on sale. She also takes her laptop to the shows & gets all the info entered on it & then tells them she will email them their receipt.

HockeyLover said:
And the outside order forms actually have ROOM for consultant information now!

That is really great--I hated craming in all of my info before!

kaseydee said:
I got this idea from another consultant who is really into earth friendly things....she hands out the drawing slips & explains her earth friendly way of doing things is have them list all their want items on the back of it & what they don't order she can keep track of & let them know when/if it goes on sale. She also takes her laptop to the shows & gets all the info entered on it & then tells them she will email them their receipt.
The problem there is that it's not a legal receipt, unless she gives each guest a sheet of the receipt paper at the show to print it on. Our receipts are supposed to have the boilerplate on the back about warranty, etc.

HockeyLover said:
Not quite sure where to put this, but I managed to run out of the Guest Order Forms for the F/W catalog. I thought I had another pack of them, but they are the S/S 07 ones. :cry: Can I use these, just pulling off the wish list? I don't want to buy more if I don't necessarily need to! I have to say, I've never seen anyone use the wish list at my shows!

They're the same, right? I placed my order for the S/S 08 ones already, but I have a few shows before I will receive them!

Nicole:

I have at least 30 of them left if you want them--they don't have my info on them either! Let me know. I am in the phone book if you want to call me or you can e-mail me at: [email protected] .

I have a full pack of the itemized ones and won't need all of them - send me a PM if you are interested.

1. Can I use the S/S 07 guest order forms if I run out of the current ones?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to use the S/S 07 guest order forms if you run out of the current ones. They are still valid and can be used for placing orders.

2. Are the S/S 07 guest order forms different from the current ones?

The S/S 07 guest order forms may have a slightly different design and layout, but they contain the same information and can be used in the same way as the current ones.

3. Will using the S/S 07 guest order forms affect my commission or rewards?

No, using the S/S 07 guest order forms will not affect your commission or rewards. As long as the orders are placed correctly and within the designated time frame, you will still receive the same benefits.

4. Can I order more of the current guest order forms if I run out?

Yes, you can order more of the current guest order forms if you run out. You can do so through your consultant website or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Is there a time limit for using the S/S 07 guest order forms?

No, there is no time limit for using the S/S 07 guest order forms. They can be used until they run out or until you receive the new version of guest order forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • c00p
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sprout18