• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Order Forms for Shows: Tips and Tricks for Consultants"

In summary, people use the 2 ply order forms at shows, there is no separate order form for hosts, and people like to have a receipt in their hand when they go home.
sprout18
What does everyone use for Order Forms at Shows? I am running out of the 2 ply ones and am trying to decide if I want to order more or not. Do you just use the outside order forms you can print off of Consultant's Corner and then send them an email receipt? Could be a great way to make sure they give you their email address.

Also what do you use for Host Order Forms? I've never seen a host order form and it would be so great to have one.

I'm just starting back after a few months off and haven't been in the business long so any help is appreciated. Thanks so much.

I use the 2 ply most of the time. I have a TON of them. I even have some old 3ply ones that a former consultant gave me. The shipping is outdated, but I just wrote the new shipping price , and let everyone know that the current shipping rate.

As far as I know, there is no seperate order form for hosts.

Two-ply at the show. Eliminates the need to do anything after the fact (unless an order changes before the party closes). Also, people like to have a receipt in their hand when they go home.

I do the 2 part also at shows. I agree- people want a receipt and this way they have my phone number to call me if they want to book a show or add to their order.

It's funny that y'all are saying people want a receipt because I had people at my last show (before I was on the beta site) ask me if they had to fill the form out or if they could just tell me what they wanted! My next show canceled today so I'm not sure when I'll actually do this, but at my next show, I plan to have both the forms and a piece of "scratch paper" or a sticky-note wish list pad available. Those who want to 'go green', not write it down and have the receipt emailed will have this option. Both Office Depot and Home Depot now offer the ability to email a receipt instead of printing one and the younger, tech-savvy generation loves this! They can always search their email to find the receipt instead of needing to search for a piece of paper.

What is an order form at a show?

An order form at a show is a document or form that allows customers to place orders for products or services at a trade show, craft fair, or other event. It typically includes information about the products or services being offered, prices, and a space for the customer to fill out their contact and payment details.

Why do I need an order form at a show?

An order form at a show allows customers to easily place orders for your products or services on the spot. This can increase sales and customer satisfaction, as they don't have to wait to purchase or remember to order later. It also serves as a record of the transaction for both you and the customer.

How do I create an order form at a show?

To create an order form at a show, you can use a template or design your own form. Include information about your products or services, prices, and a clear and easy-to-use space for customers to fill out their contact and payment details. Be sure to also include any terms and conditions or policies that may apply to the orders.

What should I include in an order form at a show?

An order form at a show should include the name and description of your products or services, prices, any applicable taxes or fees, a space for the customer's contact and payment details, and any terms and conditions or policies. You may also want to include your business name, logo, and contact information for future reference.

Do I need to have physical order forms at a show?

While physical order forms are a traditional and convenient option, you can also offer digital order forms at a show. This can be done through a tablet or laptop, or by providing a QR code for customers to scan and fill out the form on their own device. Digital order forms can save time and reduce the need for paper, but it's important to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • kdangel518