• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Custom Order Form with Wishlist Section | Tips & Ideas"

In summary, TammyTammy created her own outside order form with a wish list section. She attached it to this conversation. She thinks that the only valid receipts that PC will honor are the write ins or receipts printed on the PC paper available on supply.
ginamkiely
Hi

Does anyone out there have an outside order form made up with a wish list section on it. Instead of using PC's order forms i was going to personalize my own and have a wishlist section right on the form. if no one has one i'll try and get working on one.

TIA

I think you can download the wish list behind CC. Check it out before you recreate the wheel.

Wish ListI put a half-sheet Wish List in all my folders. Very basic and simple. I have attached it. Unfortunately, its in Works. It's on my work computer, and when I first started, we only had Works, and I haven't converted it to Word. If you can't open it, maybe someone else will have one they can upload as well.

Tammy

Last edited:
Tammy... I would love to see it but it's not attached. Can you try again

ginamkiely said:
Tammy... I would love to see it but it's not attached. Can you try again
It wouldn't upload. Maybe because it's Works. I can email it to you, if you'd like.

i got it, thanks so much!!!

email please?would you please email this to me? I'd love to have it in my lapboards,
thanks!
[email protected]

Just be sure that the back of the order form has the guarantee printed on it, if you're not going to use home office order forms. It has information on it about the "Notice of Cancellation" within 3 business days that all direct sales companies have to give to their customers when placing orders in order to comply with the DSA Code of Ethics: Direct Selling Association - Code of Ethics

Cathy, while that information is correct, it very clearly states on our printable OOF that is it NOT valid as an official receipts.The only valid receipts that PC will honor are the write ins or receipts printed on the PC paper available on supply.

DebbieJ said:
Cathy, while that information is correct, it very clearly states on our printable OOF that is it NOT valid as an official receipts.

The only valid receipts that PC will honor are the write ins or receipts printed on the PC paper available on supply.

Right - they're fine as "order forms", but not receipts. I always print a PP receipt to everyone who placed an outside order at my show.

i used to do the wish lists, but my customers really didnt use them as wish lists...even though i told them not too! They used it as an order form section... So... i figured I'd save myself the paper and leave out the wish list... hopefully you'll have better luck then mee!

bsaxman said:
i used to do the wish lists, but my customers really didnt use them as wish lists...even though i told them not too! They used it as an order form section... So... i figured I'd save myself the paper and leave out the wish list... hopefully you'll have better luck then mee!

Me, too!! That's why I stopped using them, too. I got sick of having to fill out everyone's order form for them!! GRR! :rolleyes:

thanks for everyone's suggestions. i just took a few different ones i found on here and made it my own. i made 2 different forms, 1 with an order form with tear off receipt, an order form with a wish list and a seperate wishlist. i attached them all here so you could see them and use them if you want.

also, i print each customer a seperate P3 receipt and i also add on the bottom how much the host received and saved on it.

thanks again

Attachments

• wish list.pub
    96 KB · Views: 833
  • my order form with receipt.doc
    98 KB · Views: 756
  • MY ORDER FORM with wish list.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 848

What is a custom order form and why would I need one?

A custom order form is a personalized document that allows customers to select specific products and quantities they would like to purchase. It can also include a wishlist section where customers can list items they are interested in but not ready to buy yet. Custom order forms are useful for events, parties, and fundraisers as they make it easy for customers to place orders and for hosts to keep track of sales.

How do I create a custom order form with a wishlist section?

To create a custom order form with a wishlist section, you can use a program like Microsoft Word or Google Docs to design a template. You can include your company logo, product images, and a section for customers to write down their desired items. You can also use online tools or software such as Adobe Acrobat or JotForm to create a fillable PDF form that customers can complete and submit electronically.

What are some tips for designing a visually appealing custom order form?

When designing a custom order form, it is important to keep it simple and organized. Use a clear and legible font, and make sure to include your company's branding elements. Use product images and descriptions to help customers make their selections. You can also add a section for special instructions or a notes section for customers to leave comments. It is also helpful to include a section for customers to provide their contact information and a place for them to calculate their total order cost.

Can I customize my custom order form for different events or occasions?

Yes, you can customize your custom order form for different events or occasions. You can create different templates for different types of events, such as bridal showers, holiday parties, or school fundraisers. You can also add or remove sections depending on the needs of each event. For example, a bridal shower order form may include a section for gifts and a wedding date, while a school fundraiser order form may include a section for donations and sponsorships.

How do I promote my custom order form and encourage customers to use it?

There are several ways to promote your custom order form and encourage customers to use it. You can share the form on your company's website and social media pages, send it out via email to your customer list, or include it in event invitations or flyers. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free gifts, for customers who use the custom order form. Lastly, make sure to provide clear instructions on how to use the form and make the ordering process as seamless as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies