• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Delivery Time: Get Your Show Submissions Delivered Quickly - FAQ Answered

In summary, it usually takes a week or two for a show to be sent to the host from when it is released from PC. The show will then be sent to the shipping company and it will usually take about a week or two for the show to arrive at the host's house. There is no set time for when a show will be delivered, but most hosts tell their guests that it will be delivered within 1-2 weeks after the show is sent to the shipping company.
EllieBB
Hi everyone,

I am new here and have a quick question. At the close/submission of a show how long does it take to get the order delivered?

Thank you!

a week usually. sometimes quicker, sometimes slower. but i submitted a show on Saturday and the scheduled delivery date is this saturday.

The official line is that all shows will be shipped within 10 business days of being submitted. Usually, it's much faster than that, unless it's the end of a sales promotion (like Sell-a-Thon).

I tell my hosts 2 weeks. Then they're pleasantly surprised when it arrives sooner, but aren't upset if it does take that long.

I let everyone know that it takes 7-10 days for shipping.

I know that you all know this but just make sure that you tell the guests CLEARLY that it is 1-2 weeks AFTER THE SHOW CLOSES. If the host wants to keep her show open after her actual show a lot of times people think that it is 1-2 weeks from that date.

chefheidi2003 said:
I know that you all know this but just make sure that you tell the guests CLEARLY that it is 1-2 weeks AFTER THE SHOW CLOSES. If the host wants to keep her show open after her actual show a lot of times people think that it is 1-2 weeks from that date.
Good point.

As far as actual delivery time. It depends on when you submit the show (if it's the last day or the first couple days of the month it takes longer and shows submitted on Fri-Sun take those extra weekend days) and where you live. For me it takes 2 days from the time it is released from PC and if I submit the show in mid month on Mon-Thurs it usually is received in a total of 3 days. I tell my hosts that it will be there in 1-2 weeks, depending. I tell my guests it takes a week or two after the show is sent to PC and the host has asked to keep it open until ____ so that she can talk to a few more people. Keeps everyone happy.

I tell everyone two weeks too. It's just easier.I received a show in less than 48 hours once, from Chicago to mid-Michigan. It must have been a SLOW time!

What is the typical delivery time for orders?

The typical delivery time for orders is 5-7 business days from the date of submission.

Can I expedite my order delivery?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer expedited delivery for orders. However, we strive to deliver orders as quickly as possible.

How will I know when my order is being delivered?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery.

What if I need to change my delivery address?

If you need to change your delivery address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may delay the delivery of your order.

Can I have my order delivered to a different address than my billing address?

Yes, you can have your order delivered to a different address than your billing address. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • barbara_anne