• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Custom Stickers, Magnets and More!

In summary, to place an order for custom stickers, magnets, and more, you can visit our website and click on the "Order" tab. The minimum order quantity for our custom stickers, magnets, and more varies, but is generally 25 units. We offer a free digital proof for all custom orders and the production time is typically 7-10 business days. We also offer a variety of sizes and shapes for our products.
Kelly8
Does anyone use a website to order stickers, magnets, etc besides Merrill? I know there is "Sticking to Business," but it seems like I remember more.

Vistaprint

I've fallen in love with the stickers at this site:

Home Page

Those are great stickers and inexpensive, too!

http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/default.asp

Kelly8 said:
Those are great stickers and inexpensive, too!

I know! I've been loving the "surprise your host", "join us for Brunch", "I hope you can attend", "bring a friend", and others.

They just seem to be the best quality, and the classiest ones I've found.

1. How do I place an order for custom stickers, magnets, and more?

To place an order for custom stickers, magnets, and more, you can visit our website and click on the "Order" tab. From there, you can select the type of product you want, upload your design, choose the quantity and other options, and proceed to checkout.

2. What is the minimum order quantity for custom stickers, magnets, and more?

The minimum order quantity for our custom stickers, magnets, and more varies depending on the product and design. Generally, our minimum order quantity is 25 units. However, for certain products, such as large magnets or complex designs, the minimum order quantity may be higher.

3. Can I see a proof of my custom design before placing an order?

Yes, we offer a free digital proof for all custom orders. Once you upload your design, our team will create a digital proof for you to review and approve before production begins. This ensures that your order will be exactly as you envision it.

4. How long will it take to receive my custom stickers, magnets, and more?

The production time for custom stickers, magnets, and more is typically 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on the complexity of your design and the quantity ordered. Shipping time will depend on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout.

5. Can I order a different size or shape for my custom stickers, magnets, and more?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes and shapes for our custom stickers, magnets, and more. You can select the desired size and shape when placing your order. If you have a specific size or shape in mind that is not listed on our website, please contact our customer service team to discuss available options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janjrn
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kdangel518