• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing an Order Placed Through Website

In summary, a customer placed an order through a show on the consultant's website and checked "direct shipping". Upon realizing her mistake, the customer requested to change the shipping address. The consultant can easily make this change by cancelling the order and having the customer place a new one with the correct address. The consultant also received support and helpful advice from fellow consultants in the community.
PamperedValY
Someone placed an order thru a show on my website. I noticed that she checked "direct shipping" so when I emailed her, I told her I just wanted to double-check that this was correct.

She said that she made a mistake and needs it changed to her address. She put the order in thru the website and put her credit card in for it. I haven't put it in PP yet - how would I go about changing it?

thanks so much guys!!! Everyone here is so supportive and helpful!!
:p

You should be able to enter it in PP however you want. The *show* orders that come through your PWS are only "notifications".... they're not actual placed orders, so any changes that need to be made can be done by you when you enter it into PP.

Was it placed through a show?If it was placed through a show on your site then just enter whatever she tells you in PP. PC doesn't do anything with the show orders on your site, those are just there so that you can copy them over to PP. If it was an individual order then that has to be taken up with HO because those go directly to them, you don't have to enter them in PP. Hope that wasn't too confusing!

Thanks everyone!!! It helps so much to have you guys to come to!!

God bless!
:)

amperedchefconsultant: Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm glad to hear that you have a customer who placed an order through your website. It's always a great feeling when our customers choose to shop with us. I understand that your customer made a mistake and needs to change the shipping address for her order. No problem, we can definitely help with that. Since the order has not been processed yet, you can simply cancel the order and have your customer place a new order with the correct shipping address. If you need any assistance with this process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. They will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for being a part of our supportive and helpful community. We appreciate you!

1. How do I change the shipping address on an order placed through the website?

To change the shipping address on an order placed through the website, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you with updating the shipping address before the order is shipped.

2. Can I add or remove items from an order that has already been placed through the website?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed through our website, we are unable to make any changes to the items included in the order. You can either cancel the order and place a new one with the correct items, or contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Is there a fee for changing an order placed through the website?

No, there is no fee for changing an order placed through our website. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, you may be responsible for return shipping fees if you choose to cancel the order.

4. How long do I have to make changes to an order placed through the website?

You have up to 24 hours after placing the order to make any changes or modifications. After that time, the order will be processed and shipped and we will be unable to make any changes.

5. Can I change the payment method on an order placed through the website?

Yes, you can change the payment method on an order placed through the website as long as the order has not been processed and shipped. If you need to change the payment method, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Cindycooks