• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconnecting with High School Classmate After 20+ Years - Craigslist PC Parts Ad

In summary, to place an order with Pampered Chef after 20+ years of using their products, you can create a new account on their website, browse and add items to your cart, and enter any applicable discounts and choose your shipping and payment options. You can also still use your old Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. There are no special promotions for long-time customers, but there are various discounts available throughout the year. Unfortunately, the warranty policy only covers products purchased within the last three years. There is no limit on the number of products you can order.
lockhartkitchen
I saw a want ad on Craigslist for PC replacement parts. I responded and saw a name that looked familiar. It was the same name as a boy I graduated from High School with and went all through grade school. I emailed the man back and asked if he graduated from Gladstone High School. He emailed me back and said he did, in 1987. OMG. It's my classmate I haven't seen since the year I graduated. I'm now 40 years old. I left him my number to chat and of course, to find out what replacement parts he needed. I just had to share!

It's a small world...and as you get older, you'll find it gets much smaller.

So true Kitchen Guy. But I like to follow the old saying: "You're only as old as you feel" and I DON'T feel 40.

I ran into my senior high prom date at a fast food restaurant, In a town thats 4 hours away from where we went to high school. we're both married with kids now.

That's a small world too.

Love is great
It's really heaven
WE'RE THE CLASS OF 87!

Alright Di, it's nice to know I'm not alone. Maybe it's me, but I just saw some "famous" model on a cover of a magazine and it made a comment of her being 40 now. I thought she looked in her late 40s. I don't feel,nor look 40 and surprise a lot of people.

lockhartkitchen said:
"You're only as old as you feel" and I DON'T feel 40.

I feel with my fingers.

KG,
That's what my great grandma said at her 100th birthday party in the late 1960's when an interviewer asked her how she felt!

1. How do I place an order after 20+ years of using Pampered Chef products?

To place an order after 20+ years with Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and create a new account if you do not already have one. Once logged in, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. When checking out, make sure to enter any applicable discount codes or credits, and choose your preferred shipping and payment options.

2. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef consultant to place an order after 20+ years?

Yes, you can still use your old Pampered Chef consultant to place an order after 20+ years. They will be able to assist you with any questions about our current products and help you place your order through their consultant account.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for customers who have been using Pampered Chef for over 20 years?

At this time, we do not have any special promotions or discounts specifically for customers who have been using Pampered Chef for over 20 years. However, we do offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year for all of our customers to take advantage of.

4. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef warranty for products that I purchased over 20 years ago?

Our warranty policy covers products for up to three years from the date of purchase. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor warranties for products that were purchased over 20 years ago. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Is there a limit on the number of products I can order after 20+ years with Pampered Chef?

There is no limit on the number of products you can order after 20+ years with Pampered Chef. We want to make sure our loyal customers have access to all of our products and are able to stock up on their favorites. Feel free to order as much as you'd like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • elijahstrust
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies