1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Order after 20+ years

1. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I saw a want ad on Craigslist for PC replacement parts. I responded and saw a name that looked familiar. It was the same name as a boy I graduated from High School with and went all through grade school. I emailed the man back and asked if he graduated from Gladstone High School. He emailed me back and said he did, in 1987. OMG. It's my classmate I haven't seen since the year I graduated. I'm now 40 years old. I left him my number to chat and of course, to find out what replacement parts he needed. I just had to share!

2. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

It's a small world...and as you get older, you'll find it gets much smaller.

3. lockhartkitchen

So true Kitchen Guy. But I like to follow the old saying: "You're only as old as you feel" and I DON'T feel 40.

4. Bluiydangl

Bluiydangl Member

I ran into my senior high prom date at a fast food restaurant, In a town thats 4 hours away from where we went to high school. we're both married with kids now.

Aug 3, 2009
  5. lockhartkitchen

That's a small world too.

6. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Love is great
    It's really heaven
    WE'RE THE CLASS OF 87!

7. lockhartkitchen

Alright Di, it's nice to know I'm not alone. Maybe it's me, but I just saw some "famous" model on a cover of a magazine and it made a comment of her being 40 now. I thought she looked in her late 40s. I don't feel,nor look 40 and surprise a lot of people.

8. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

I feel with my fingers.

9. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

KG,
    That's what my great grandma said at her 100th birthday party in the late 1960's when an interviewer asked her how she felt!

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?