• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Recruiting Materials: Affordable Solutions for Outdated Flyers

In summary, the cost of revamping recruiting materials with Pampered Chef varies depending on individual needs and budget. Personal branding and design can be incorporated into the materials, and the process typically takes 1-2 weeks. Consultants have the option to choose which materials to revamp, and additional support and training is offered for using and distributing the updated materials.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm glad that HO gave us the sticker template to put over the out of date material on the recruiting flyer. But the cost of the circle stickers is outrageous. Has anyone come up with anything else using regular address return labels? Or even the smaller sized labels?

I printed them on paper then cut them out and attached with "photo corners" that I use in my cardmaking! Much cheaper and then I don't have to buy labels I won't use much!

I printed them on regular paper and cut them out too... I then use my little Xyron sticker machine to make them stickers and slapped them over the out-dated red circles.

I redesigned them and they print "Pretty good" on the circles. I was sooo Pi**ed because I paid an arm and a leg for the dang stickers! You have to run the sheet thru twice (flip arround 2nd time). I had a hard time getting things to line up and this worked best

Attachments

• Opp sticker extension circle.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 259
Hi there! I totally understand your frustration with the cost of the circle stickers for the recruiting flyer. As a fellow consultant, I have also been looking for more affordable solutions. One idea I have is to use regular address return labels and cut them into smaller circles to fit over the outdated information. This way, you can save money and still have a professional-looking flyer. Another option could be to use smaller sized labels and strategically place them over the outdated information. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your recruiting efforts!

1. What is the cost of revamping recruiting materials with Pampered Chef?

The cost of revamping recruiting materials with Pampered Chef varies depending on the specific needs and requirements of each individual consultant. We offer affordable solutions that are tailored to fit your budget and ensure a professional and updated look for your materials.

2. Can I incorporate my own branding and design into the updated materials?

Yes, our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to incorporate your own branding and design into the updated materials. We want to ensure that your recruiting materials accurately represent your personal brand and style.

3. How long does the revamping process typically take?

The revamping process typically takes 1-2 weeks, depending on the extent of changes and revisions needed. Our goal is to provide you with updated materials as quickly as possible without compromising quality.

4. Can I choose which materials to revamp or do I have to update everything at once?

You have the option to choose which materials you would like to revamp. We understand that not all materials may need updating, so we allow you to select which ones you want to focus on.

5. Do you offer any additional services or support for the revamped materials?

Yes, in addition to revamping your materials, we also offer support and training on how to effectively use and distribute your updated materials. We want to ensure that you are equipped with the necessary knowledge and resources to successfully recruit new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefamanda