1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Opportunity Sticker

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I'm glad that HO gave us the sticker template to put over the out of date material on the recruiting flyer. But the cost of the circle stickers is outrageous. Has anyone come up with anything else using regular address return labels? Or even the smaller sized labels?

Jul 25, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I printed them on paper then cut them out and attached with "photo corners" that I use in my cardmaking! Much cheaper and then I don't have to buy labels I won't use much!

Jul 25, 2009
  3. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

I printed them on regular paper and cut them out too... I then use my little Xyron sticker machine to make them stickers and slapped them over the out-dated red circles.

Jul 25, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I redesigned them and they print "Pretty good" on the circles. I was sooo Pi**ed because I paid an arm and a leg for the dang stickers! You have to run the sheet thru twice (flip arround 2nd time). I had a hard time getting things to line up and this worked best

Attached Files:

Jul 25, 2009
Have something to add?