• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity Sticker

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I'm glad that HO gave us the sticker template to put over the out of date material on the recruiting flyer. But the cost of the circle stickers is outrageous. Has anyone come up with anything else using regular address return labels? Or even the smaller sized labels?

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I printed them on paper then cut them out and attached with "photo corners" that I use in my cardmaking! Much cheaper and then I don't have to buy labels I won't use much!

TrishPCMommy

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2009
I printed them on regular paper and cut them out too... I then use my little Xyron sticker machine to make them stickers and slapped them over the out-dated red circles.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I redesigned them and they print "Pretty good" on the circles. I was sooo Pi**ed because I paid an arm and a leg for the dang stickers! You have to run the sheet thru twice (flip arround 2nd time). I had a hard time getting things to line up and this worked best

Attachments

• Opp sticker extension circle.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 189