1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Opportunity night

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I have a good friend who sells Stampin' Up and she periodically does "Opportunity Nights" in her studio. I have never been but I believe it is a no pressure event where people can learn more about the company, benefits etc. I haven't asked her how successful it has been but she is very successful and continues to do them so I assume she does well.

Has anyone done this type of a thing where they invite basically everyone on there contact list to this type of evening/event? I was thinking it would be great for PC since we can also offer great recipes to sample.

I thought maybe it would be good to do with another consultant or even our whole cluster.

I'd love some feedback on this...

Thanks!

Sep 2, 2009
  2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Also, I'm thinking maybe of doing the first one in connection with an Open House?

Sep 2, 2009
  3. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

We have hosted a couple of these. It depends how many people participate. We did decorations, a kit display, recipe samples, little Q&A workshops. It was a lot of fun and we had a few sign up.

Sep 3, 2009
  4. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

When you say "we" do you mean other direct sale's rep's or other pc reps? How did you advertise this?

5. eflage

eflage Gold Member

My director has a standing opportunity night every Monday night, except when we have our Team meetings then it's moved to that night right before the Team meeting.

We're having a larger Opportunity night as a cluster, we're each bringing one of the recipes from the Weekday Dinners Done collection and also have a goal to bring at least one person (doesn't have to be a prospect) with us.

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?