• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity night

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
I have a good friend who sells Stampin' Up and she periodically does "Opportunity Nights" in her studio. I have never been but I believe it is a no pressure event where people can learn more about the company, benefits etc. I haven't asked her how successful it has been but she is very successful and continues to do them so I assume she does well.

Has anyone done this type of a thing where they invite basically everyone on there contact list to this type of evening/event? I was thinking it would be great for PC since we can also offer great recipes to sample.

I thought maybe it would be good to do with another consultant or even our whole cluster.

I'd love some feedback on this...

Thanks!

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
Also, I'm thinking maybe of doing the first one in connection with an Open House?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
We have hosted a couple of these. It depends how many people participate. We did decorations, a kit display, recipe samples, little Q&A workshops. It was a lot of fun and we had a few sign up.

Jan 29, 2009
When you say "we" do you mean other direct sale's rep's or other pc reps? How did you advertise this?

eflage

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2009
My director has a standing opportunity night every Monday night, except when we have our Team meetings then it's moved to that night right before the Team meeting.

We're having a larger Opportunity night as a cluster, we're each bringing one of the recipes from the Weekday Dinners Done collection and also have a goal to bring at least one person (doesn't have to be a prospect) with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views