1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Opportunity email

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

yes, yes, i know that we are encouraged to use the phone when talking to others about our business. But i spent most of my free time on the phone yesterday, made 20 live calls and left at least 10-15 messages. i know peoples lives are busy right now so i dont want to be a bother to them and I've been busy too.

soooo, I was thinking about sending out an opportunity email about the current promotion for new consultants. I know the info was in my January newsletter but not everyone reads it. I figured it wouoldnt hurt to send out an email to my contacts pointing out the benefits of joining and why now is the perfect time.

Does anyone have any advice for me on working? I'm not very creative and dont just want to copy word for word the brochure.

Jan 14, 2010
  2. sandilou

sandilou Advanced Member Silver Member

Do you have a web site? There is one there to send that talks about the 50% rebate. That's what I sent out the other day. There is a bunch of other ones, too, depending on the benefit you want to highlight.

HTH,
    Sandi

Jan 14, 2010
  3. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I think there's nothing wrong with copying info from the flyer. I really like the break-down of the commission they'll earn, the value of the kit rebate, plus the PC bucks. I've done e-mails to my recruit leads in the past. This year I'm going to try the phone follow-ups or a phone call heads up, e-mail then follow-up. Thank goodness we have until the end of Feb. b/c I'm not getting to it for another few days.

Jan 14, 2010
  4. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

My only suggestion would be to follow up with a phone call.... "did you get my email?".

Jan 14, 2010
Have something to add?