• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New in the Latest Opportunity Brochure and Holiday Catalogs?

In summary, the new brochure and holiday catalog are an exciting unveiling of the latest products, specials, and opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants. The HO event will take place on [insert date] at [insert location] and is open to all consultants. Consultants can bring one guest to the event and there will be exclusive discounts and promotions announced. Registration for the event can be done through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website.
Ann F
Gold Member
Hi, guys.

I just got a shipment of paperwork from HO, including the newer Opp. Brochure. I opened it to see what was different, and there was my director! She's in the red dress...

By the way, don't you love the holiday catalogs?

That's so cool!

I haven't seen the new min-catalog yet. I am eagerly awaiting its arrival!

Hi there!

Wow, that's so cool that your director is featured in the new Opp. Brochure! It must be exciting to see someone you know in such a prominent place. And I agree, the holiday catalogs are always so fun to look through. Have you started making your holiday wishlist yet? I know I have!

1. What is the new brochure and holiday catalog all about?

The new brochure and holiday catalog are an exciting unveiling of our latest products, specials, and opportunities for our Pampered Chef consultants. It is a chance to discover new products, learn about our holiday promotions, and explore the income-earning potential of our business.

2. When and where will the HO event take place?

The HO event will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. This event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and is a great opportunity to network, learn, and grow your business.

3. Can consultants bring guests to the HO event?

Yes, consultants are welcome to bring one guest to the HO event. This is a great opportunity to introduce someone to the Pampered Chef business and share the excitement of our new products and opportunities.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the HO event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the HO event. These will be announced and unveiled during the event, so be sure to attend and take advantage of these amazing deals.

5. How can I register for the HO event?

You can register for the HO event through your consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Events" section to register for the HO event. If you are not yet a consultant, you can join now and register for the event at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
heather223