• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Direct Sales Success: Tips for Handling Persistent Bookings

If the other consultant doesn't want to do the show, the customer should be respectful and let her know.
lisa717
I have a girl who just participated in my Mystery Host show.....she was at a show of mine not too long ago-----My director has done her shows in the past......she liked the way I did the interactive show(My director does a no demo).....and wants to book a Sept show with me.....but said my director calls her every month asking if she is ready to do her show....What would you do? ...I plan on taking the show....

Last edited:
Well, I dont know. LOL

I guess I would just have her explain to your director when she calls her again, that she's found another consultant with a different approach that she prefers. And make sure you tell her to tell your director "to take me off your list" so that she no longer gets calls from her.

HTH

lisa717 said:
I have a girl who just participated in my Mystery Host show.....she was at a show of mine not too long ago-----My director has done her shows in the past......she liked the way I did the interactive show(My director does a no demo).....and wants to book a Sept show with me.....but said my director calls he every month asking if she is ready to do her show....What would you do? I plan on taking the show....

Personally, I would have to talk it over with my D before I made a final decision, but that's only because I absolutely love and respect my D

Plus, I know that if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd want to know if a host didn't want to do a show with me but rather someone under me.

Bumping----it wouldn't be any different if this girl had booked off the show in April that she was a guest at....instead she called me and asked me to do her show....in Sept..

hmmmmm....I think I would tell my D that this girl prefers the interactive show and called you to do it. If your D is a supportive one, then she won't have a problem with that!

As awkward as it is for us sometimes, the customer chooses who she invites into her home to do her show. She should give the other consultant a courtesy call/email to let her know.

1. How can I effectively handle persistent booking requests from customers?

When faced with persistent booking requests from customers, it's important to have a clear and organized system in place. This could include setting aside specific days or times for booking appointments, utilizing a booking calendar, and keeping track of all requests and follow-ups. Communicate your availability and boundaries clearly to customers and offer alternative options if you are unable to accommodate their request at the moment.

2. What are some tips for maximizing my direct sales success?

To maximize your direct sales success, it's crucial to consistently follow up with potential and current customers, build strong relationships, and provide exceptional customer service. Additionally, stay organized and track your sales and bookings to identify areas for improvement. Utilize social media and other marketing tools to expand your reach and attract new customers.

3. How can I handle objections and rejections from potential customers?

Handling objections and rejections from potential customers can be challenging, but it's important to remain positive and professional. Listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. Offer solutions or alternatives that may address their objections and show them the value of your products or services. Remember to not take rejection personally and continue to build relationships with customers.

4. What are some ways to motivate and engage my team in direct sales?

Motivating and engaging your team in direct sales is essential for success. Encourage open communication and offer support and guidance to your team members. Recognize and celebrate their achievements and offer incentives for reaching sales goals. Host team meetings and training sessions to share tips and strategies and foster a sense of camaraderie within the team.

5. How can I balance my personal life with my direct sales business?

Balancing your personal life with your direct sales business can be challenging, but it's important to prioritize and set boundaries. Schedule dedicated time for your business and stick to it, but also make sure to take breaks and spend time with family and friends. Utilize tools and resources to streamline your business processes and free up more time for yourself. Remember to also take care of your own well-being and make time for self-care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • General Chat
Replies