• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for My Upcoming Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, Lornamy is hosting her own show on the 18th. She is giving away the free product to guests, and she will also serve the farmers market dips, and some veggies. For her demo she was thinking a potato demo.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm hosting my own show on the 18th. Instead of giving away the free product I'm going to give away the ss mixing bowls. Plus all the guests specials (on time drawing, door prizes, etc). The only way they can win them is to buy $35 in product. I might even give away 1/2 price items depending on how large my sales are. I thought I would have the food ready (haven't decided what to make yet :eek: I'm thinking one main dish and one desert). I will also serve the farmers market dips, and some veggies. For my demo I was thinking a potato demo. Just showing how some tools work and offering tips about the products. We will probally play a game or two also. Maybe bingo. What do you think so far?

my experience ...do not make too much food, stick to one finger food and beverage. I find most that come order and quickly leave, unless they are friends. Potato demo is perfect. I find games can be fun if they are real simple like pass the gift, keeps the guests focused. I find most guests don't bring their glasses and become easily frustrated. (am i showing my age) I have many gatherings and enjoy them all, even the ones that weren't so hot. Look at the Spring Fling on this site, i love it and I have mine booked for the 16th.
Lorna

my experiences ...I have had 3. 2 Were grand openings and 1 I had just last weekend for the New spring product preview. Low turn out at all of them after inviting 60 at my first two shows and 114 at this last one! I made way too much food! 4 different recipes for each show! :eek: Took me 4 hours to make each time! Although everyone who attended enjoyed the food, it was just not worth the time I put into it with such a small turn out. Limit your recipes to a few and
Keep it simple on your menu! Serve our dips, they like those!

I also did raffles for left over SS bonus packs. They all loved that! And 1 game for a prize (the queen of shoppers). I didn't do a demo this time but instead had every single PC item I owned displayed all over the house with their care cards and they all looked at everything! (since they had all been to shows before I didn't feel the need to do one)
Fortunately even though my attendance was low (only 8 showed of 13 rsvps) my show is at $788 and I still have a few orders to collect. So this one was well worth all the time I put into it!

good luck to yours!

I have only had one other show and the turn out was okay. As far as the food goes what ever I have left my famliy will have gone in no time. (so I'm not worried about to much) My last open house, I made the Fiesta and Farmers market dips, plus three kinds of beer bread. Using potatoes to demo should keep the show pretty short.
I will check out the spring fling.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan for your upcoming show on the 18th. Giving away the stainless steel mixing bowls as a prize is a fantastic idea, and it will definitely encourage guests to purchase more products. I love the idea of incorporating the farmers market dips and veggies into your menu, as it showcases the versatility of our products. And a potato demo is always a hit - it's a great way to demonstrate the functionality of our tools and offer helpful tips. Adding in some games like bingo is a fun way to keep guests engaged throughout the show. Overall, it sounds like you have a well-rounded and exciting show planned. Best of luck and happy cooking!

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef party more successful?

There are a few key things you can do to make your party a success. First, make sure to invite a good mix of guests - family, friends, coworkers, and acquaintances. This will help ensure a diverse group of potential customers. Additionally, be sure to promote your party through social media and word of mouth. During the party, make sure to engage with your guests and have fun - customers are more likely to make purchases if they are having a good time. Finally, offer incentives such as free products or discounts for those who book future parties or refer friends.

2. What kind of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Some popular items include our stoneware, cutlery, and small appliances like the Quick Cooker and Food Chopper. We also have a variety of pantry items and cookbooks. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

3. How does hosting a Pampered Chef party benefit me?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party can offer numerous benefits. First, as the host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales generated at your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, learn useful kitchen tips, and connect with friends and family. Additionally, hosting a party can help you earn product credit towards future purchases and can even lead to hosting your own Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! One of the unique aspects of a Pampered Chef party is that you can choose the menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized menu that fits your needs. You can also choose from a variety of pre-designed menus if you prefer.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you love our products and are interested in earning money while sharing them with others, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant may be right for you. You can sign up through a current consultant or on our website. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to host parties, sell products, and earn commissions and bonuses. You will also have access to training and support from our experienced team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mcwach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wellscooking
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefgirlrd
  • JennyJennJen