• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Deluxe Version of New Seasons Best Worth the Extra Cost?

In summary, "Opinions on New Seasons Best" is a collection of verified customer reviews and ratings for the newest seasonal products from Pampered Chef. These reviews can be accessed on the website under the "Reviews" tab and are regularly updated to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information for customers. Customers can also leave reviews for any product, not just seasonal ones, to help improve the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that we've had the $2 version for almost a season, do you like the deluxe version versus the old style $1 one? should PC scrap it or keep it?

I love the color photos. I don't like the font/typeface they used for the titles though, it seemed old fashioned for some reason. I like how there were so many new recipes and the layout is nice. I hope they continue making them this way. $2 is still an awesome price! :)

I agree with Amanda!

Keep it! I love it. I like having photos for every recipe, and color is just so much more visually appealing.

Everyone seems to love the color version. And it's still only $2 - where can you get a cookbook for $2? I love that they didn't repeat any past recipes. I hope they keep that up.

Keep it! People love the color pictures and the fact that they are all new recipes. As long as they keep it this way, the $2 price is not objectionable.
:chef:

I liked the color, layout, and LOVED the recipes. $2 is fine, no problem from my guests.

Ditto on what everyone else posted.

I like the color recipes, I LOVE most of the recipes that are in this one, and where else can you buy $2 greeting cards? ;)

Love it! So happy to see NEW recipes too! And they are all good ones!

Love it! <3

I do love it to and the price is great. Although that being said, since that is what I give to my hosts as a thank you gift my cost has gone up. I know not much, but just the same at this point in time it seems like I am doing a lot more spending than I should and we do not have the extra.

1. What is "Opinions on New Seasons Best"?

"Opinions on New Seasons Best" is a collection of customer reviews and ratings for our newest seasonal products. It is a way for our customers to share their experiences and opinions about our products with others.

2. How can I access "Opinions on New Seasons Best"?

You can access "Opinions on New Seasons Best" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Reviews" tab. This will take you to the page where you can browse through the latest reviews and ratings for our seasonal products.

3. Can I leave a review for a product that is not part of the current season's collection?

Yes, you can leave a review for any product that you have purchased from Pampered Chef, regardless of whether it is a seasonal product or not. Your feedback is always valuable to us and helps us improve our products and services.

4. Are the reviews on "Opinions on New Seasons Best" verified?

Yes, all the reviews on "Opinions on New Seasons Best" are verified. We have a team dedicated to moderating and verifying each review to ensure its authenticity.

5. How often is "Opinions on New Seasons Best" updated with new reviews?

"Opinions on New Seasons Best" is updated on a regular basis, as we receive new reviews from our customers. We strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information for our products to help our customers make informed purchasing decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • Jules711