• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions on a Secure Way to Join?

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding a new password for a director board and sharing tips for maintaining director status. The conversation also introduced a new director board called the Director's Loop and discussed how to join it. Suggestions were made to use information from the Director Policies and other director-only resources for the new password. Contact information was also exchanged for further assistance.
DebPC
Staff member
Hi All,
Seems the old password "Throughout" which everyone had to look up in the Director Policies to be accepted isn't working too well anymore- due to changes. Any suggestions? I want to preserve this sight for Directors and up and Team Leaders working towards repromoting.
Since I am in the later catagory- I'm not up to speed on the current Director Policies.
Thanks!

Another director board I am on has us e-mail a copy of our commission statement with our level on it. That ensures that each person is the right level to join. HTH! :)

What other director board are you on Colleen? Is it any good?

finley1991 said:
Another director board I am on has us e-mail a copy of our commission statement with our level on it. That ensures that each person is the right level to join. HTH! :)

What is the other site you are on out of curiousity?

Yeah - do tell, Colleen!!!

I meant the loops. I'm on the google director's loop.

finley1991 said:
I meant the loops. I'm on the google director's loop.

Where is that & how do we check it out?
(not that we'd EVER leave CS and DCS because this is THE PLACE TO BE but we could gather some cool info over there and share it here!!!)

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately everything is automatic here. So I need a word or phrase which they can type in when they join. Is there something on the new Director Policies etc.which only Directors would have access to we could use? Since I'm in the repromoting phase I don't have access to it.

Happy Chef said:
Since I'm in the repromoting phase I don't have access to it.

I'm in the process as well... I am *patiently* (HAHA) waiting for my D status to be reinstated! Hopefully tomorrow!!!!!

I'll let you know if I come up with something! :)

Here is the info for the Director's Loop. Morfia turned me on to this group and it's great and very positive (99% of the time!) There are a few on here who are on that loop as well so a handful of things are repeated.I like it here best because we are small and intimate and so supportive of each other! We have the *Behind the Apron* where we can share our concerns and they are not viewed by the whole world like they are on the loops. And I feel that everyone here is my friend vs a business colleague on the other loops. LOVE YA LADIES!!!!! :)Here's the link: [email protected]

Happy Chef said:
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately everything is automatic here. So I need a word or phrase which they can type in when they join. Is there something on the new Director Policies etc.which only Directors would have access to we could use? Since I'm in the repromoting phase I don't have access to it.

There are several things on the download section that are available to directors and above only. You could use something from one of those. Leadership handbook, step up to director program...

How about something from the "recognition planning worksheet" or "planning your month" under leadership handbook. I'll help you find something if you give me a call. 919-304-9008

I just noticed that those are reproducible forms so it's possible that others would be able to get them but there other things that are director only you could choose from.

I am on the Director's Loop with yahoo groups but this sounds like a great addition to my constant need to steal...oops....share ideas that others may have!!:approve:

How about: Which 3 links are in the sidebar called Director's Edition?

finley1991 said:
Here is the info for the Director's Loop. Morfia turned me on to this group and it's great and very positive (99% of the time!) There are a few on here who are on that loop as well so a handful of things are repeated.

I like it here best because we are small and intimate and so supportive of each other! We have the *Behind the Apron* where we can share our concerns and they are not viewed by the whole world like they are on the loops. And I feel that everyone here is my friend vs a business colleague on the other loops.

LOVE YA LADIES!!!!! :)

Here's the link: [email protected]

How do we apply to join it?

Thanks Beth- I'll call you tomorrow or Saturday.

dannyzmom said:
How do we apply to join it?

I just e-mailed the owner of the group and I'll post her response! :)

Hold please....

1. What is the most secure way to join Pampered Chef?

The most secure way to join Pampered Chef is through our official website, where you can create an account and sign up to become a consultant. This ensures that your personal information is protected and that you are joining through a legitimate source.

2. Is there a fee to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and resources to kickstart your business.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from our team. You will also have the chance to connect with other consultants and build a community.

4. Do I need to have any prior experience or skills to join Pampered Chef?

No, prior experience or skills are not necessary to join Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary training and resources for you to succeed. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to build your own business.

5. Can I join Pampered Chef if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a global company and we welcome consultants from all over the world. However, please note that some products and promotions may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
micocina
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies