• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions on a Sales Incentive Flier

made a flier to try to increase sales at her shows. She just wanted a simple flier to try to get some hits on. She says that the color of the font is too bright and the shadowing makes it a little hard to read. She also thinks that competing with another host to win a Bar Pan would not be the push for her to host a show. The colors are good and it helps represent the new spring/summer colors.
pcbrandy
I made this flier to try to increase sales at my shows. I just wanted a simple flier to try to get some hits on. Please tell me your opinion. Thank you in advance for your opinion.
Brandy

Attachments

• Stoneware offer.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 603
Hi! I just took a look at you flyer. I like your idea but I don't think the color of the font is good (too bright) and the shadowing makes it a little hard to read.

Just my 2 cents.... I don't know if competing with another host to win a Bar Pan would be the push for me to host a show. It might be a good idea to some guests, so try it and let us know how it works :) . I think the colors are good and it helps represent the new spring/summer colors.

chefautumn said:
Just my 2 cents.... I don't know if competing with another host to win a Bar Pan would be the push for me to host a show. It might be a good idea to some guests, so try it and let us know how it works :) . I think the colors are good and it helps represent the new spring/summer colors.
One of the Directors in the area did something similar to this last year with a set of cookware. She'd won the cookware set at one of our Director meetings, and used it as an incentive. I was over at her house for a NCW and she could not even participate because she was so busy trying to get those competitive shows closed. A participating host even showed up at her house to see where others were at (I guess to buy a few more items if needed to put her over the top).

I think its a good idea the host wont do it if they dont really want the bar pan but if the host wants it she is going to work her butt off to get the highest show. Good idea

:D
I think that is a great idea!!
I use a similar idea at my September shows, because it is my Anniversary month with PC!
I use gift certificates though. The host with 3rd highest sales in my anniversary month gets $20, the second highest gets $30 and top host gets $50. It has really worked out well every year since my first one 4 years ago! I have hosts who usually book in that month every time because they want to try to be the one on top!
And its funny how some people are so competitive and want to know what my highest show is so far so that they can work on beating it! The second year I did it, this one host really wanted to be the #1 host. She ended up with $550 (ish) in outside orders before her show, and then with another $700+ in sales at her show! She got so much free stuff, she was beside herself with excitement!
And yes.... I've been trying to recruit her ever since! Can you imagine what a great consultant she would be?? She has moved to another city now, but we still keep in touch... and im still trying to get her on my team!!

Thank youThank you all for the feed back. The colors were for the new spring colors. I'll let you know how it goes.
Hope we all have a prosperous, healthly and happy 2006!
Brandy

What is a sales incentive flier?

A sales incentive flier is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to purchase products. It typically offers exclusive deals, discounts, or free products to incentivize sales.

How do I receive a sales incentive flier?

The sales incentive flier is typically distributed to customers through their Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request to be added to the company's email list to receive promotional materials.

What are the benefits of using a sales incentive flier?

Using a sales incentive flier can help you save money on your purchases, try new products at a discounted price, and earn free products. It also encourages you to support your Pampered Chef consultant and their business.

Can I combine a sales incentive flier with other promotions or discounts?

The terms and conditions of each sales incentive flier may vary, but in most cases, they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It's important to read the fine print or check with your consultant for any restrictions.

How often are sales incentive fliers released?

Sales incentive fliers are typically released on a monthly or quarterly basis. However, Pampered Chef may also have special promotions or limited-time offers throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ferenczk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • ChefKeender