• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kitchen with Open Stock Cookware - Available Now!"

In summary, open stock refers to individual items or pieces of cookware, bakeware, or kitchen tools that are available for purchase separately. These items can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant and are covered by the company's guarantee. While not all products are available as open stock, there is a 10% discount for purchasing 6 or more of the same item.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I was so hoping they would start selling the cookware in open stock. With sets still available even with only a certain size available in the sets. I could sell so much more cookware this way.

Anybody else?

Me too I know what you mean.... I personally only want a few pieces and would rather buy open stock piece by piece.......

The stock pots are the ones that people really ask me about.

yes people ask me about the stock pots too..

I agree, alot of guests do not want to buy the sets. They would rather buy them by the piece, I guess we could all email HO and maybe they will consider it.

1. What is open stock?

Open stock refers to individual items or pieces of cookware, bakeware, or kitchen tools that are available for purchase separately, rather than as part of a set. This allows you to customize your kitchen tools and only purchase what you need or want.

2. Can I purchase open stock items online?

Yes, open stock items can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the item you are interested in and add it to your cart. You can also purchase open stock items through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are open stock items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, open stock items are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products available as open stock?

Not all Pampered Chef products are available as open stock. However, many popular items such as knives, utensils, and cookware are available for individual purchase.

5. Is there a discount for purchasing open stock items in bulk?

Yes, there is a bulk discount available for purchasing open stock items. If you purchase 6 or more of the same open stock item, you will receive a 10% discount. This is a great option for stocking your kitchen or purchasing gifts for others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies