• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Open House: What's the Best Day?

In summary, a Host Appreciation Open House is an event held to show appreciation for valued hosts who have hosted a Pampered Chef party. It typically takes place on a weekday evening or weekend afternoon, with the host choosing the food and drinks to serve. Hosts are not required to purchase anything for the event, but they can incorporate Pampered Chef products if desired. Guests who have never attended a Pampered Chef party before are also welcome to attend.
sivlepa
I am organizing an open house for a host appreciation event. I may even make it a Mystery Host show too. Just wondering what you have found to be the best days of the week for doing something like this?

Thanks!

I had mine on a Sunday around 1 and 10 ppl showed and I send out like 40 invites.

As an experienced host for various events, I have found that the best days of the week for hosting an open house or appreciation event are typically weekends. Specifically, Saturday tends to be the most popular day for these types of events as people are more likely to have free time and be able to attend. Sundays can also work well, but keep in mind that some people may have religious or family obligations on that day. If you are considering making it a Mystery Host show, I would suggest holding it on a Friday or Saturday evening. This allows guests to unwind after a busy week and enjoy the event without having to rush off to work the next day. Additionally, having it in the evening allows for a more relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, as people are not as rushed compared to a weekday event. I would also recommend sending out invitations at least a few weeks in advance to give guests enough time to plan and RSVP. This will also give you a better idea of how many people will be attending and allow you to plan accordingly. Overall, the key is to choose a day and time that will be convenient for the majority of your guests and make them feel appreciated and relaxed. Good luck with your event!

1. What is a Host Appreciation Open House?

A Host Appreciation Open House is an event where we celebrate and show our appreciation for our valued hosts who have invited us into their homes to host a Pampered Chef party. It is a great opportunity for hosts to get together with their friends and family and enjoy some delicious food and drinks while learning about our products and specials.

2. When is the best day to host a Host Appreciation Open House?

The best day to host a Host Appreciation Open House is typically a weekday evening or a weekend afternoon. This allows for the most flexibility for guests to attend and for the host to prepare for the event. However, we are happy to work with hosts to find a day and time that works best for them and their guests.

3. What type of food and drinks should I serve at a Host Appreciation Open House?

It is completely up to the host to decide what type of food and drinks they would like to serve at their Host Appreciation Open House. Some popular options include light appetizers, finger foods, and refreshing drinks. We also recommend incorporating some of our Pampered Chef products into the menu to showcase their versatility.

4. Do I need to purchase anything for the Host Appreciation Open House?

No, hosts are not required to purchase anything for the Host Appreciation Open House. However, if they would like to incorporate some of our products into the menu or have a specific theme for the event, they are welcome to purchase any products they would like.

5. Can I invite guests who have never attended a Pampered Chef party before?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Hosts are welcome to invite anyone they would like to their Host Appreciation Open House, even if they have never attended a Pampered Chef party before. It's a great opportunity for them to learn about our products and potentially become a future host or customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie