1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Open House

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Hi fellow cheffers!
    I am hosting my first open house/recipe tasting this Sunday. I plan to have 3 tables set up, one for Halloween idea, one for Fall/Thanksgiving ideas and one for Christmas. I am going to offer a couple of recipes on each, and display the PC items used to make them. I would like to offer combo ideas in the way of Christmas gifts. I know the $99 DCB offer is a great one...anyone have other suggestions?

2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Here is a Gift Package flyer that was used last Christmas, it has a ton of different gift packages, they aren't set up as a "deal" like the DCB bundle, but you can adapt them... also, there might be some discontinued items in some of them, so you can change those, but this could give you a starting point to figure out some other bundles for your displays...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/14842-christmas-pc-gift-packages-08-w.-pix-generic.doc

Oct 7, 2009
  3. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

This is wonderful! Thanks so much ChefPaulaB!!

4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Your welcome, let us know how it goes!

Oct 7, 2009
Have something to add?