• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Cheffers' Open House: Halloween, Fall & Xmas Recipe Tasting

In summary, a Cheffers' Open House is an event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants where guests can taste and sample seasonal recipes, get recipe inspiration, and learn about Pampered Chef products. The "Halloween, Fall & Xmas Recipe Tasting" event will feature holiday-themed recipes such as spiced cider, pumpkin bread, and holiday cookies. Guests can also purchase Pampered Chef products at the event with the assistance of consultants. While RSVP is not required, it is appreciated to ensure enough samples and materials are prepared. The event is free to attend, as the goal is to share a love for cooking and products with as many people as possible.
pampchef.angel
Hi fellow cheffers!
I am hosting my first open house/recipe tasting this Sunday. I plan to have 3 tables set up, one for Halloween idea, one for Fall/Thanksgiving ideas and one for Christmas. I am going to offer a couple of recipes on each, and display the PC items used to make them. I would like to offer combo ideas in the way of Christmas gifts. I know the $99 DCB offer is a great one...anyone have other suggestions?

ChefPaulaB said:
Here is a Gift Package flyer that was used last Christmas, it has a ton of different gift packages, they aren't set up as a "deal" like the DCB bundle, but you can adapt them... also, there might be some discontinued items in some of them, so you can change those, but this could give you a starting point to figure out some other bundles for your displays...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/14842-christmas-pc-gift-packages-08-w.-pix-generic.doc

This is wonderful! Thanks so much ChefPaulaB!!

Your welcome, let us know how it goes!

Hey there fellow cheffers! Congratulations on hosting your first open house/recipe tasting. It sounds like you have a great plan in place with the three themed tables and displaying the PC items used for each recipe. That will definitely catch your guests' attention and showcase the versatility of our products.As for offering combo ideas for Christmas gifts, the $99 DCB offer is definitely a popular one. Another suggestion could be to offer a gift basket with a variety of PC products, such as the Garlic & Herb Rub, Garlic Infused Oil, and the Garlic Peeler. These items can be combined to create a delicious and easy garlic butter spread, perfect for holiday entertaining. You could also offer a special discount on a set of our popular Stoneware or Cookware items, as these make great gifts for any home cook.I hope your open house is a success and you have a great turnout. Remember to have fun and enjoy sharing your love for Pampered Chef products with others. Best of luck to you!

1. What is a "Cheffers' Open House"?

A Cheffers' Open House is an event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants where guests can come together to taste and sample various seasonal recipes, get recipe inspiration, and learn about our products.

2. What types of recipes will be featured at the event?

Our "Halloween, Fall & Xmas Recipe Tasting" event will feature a variety of recipes that are perfect for the upcoming holidays, such as spiced cider, pumpkin bread, and holiday cookies.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. They will also be happy to assist you with placing an order for any products you are interested in.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the event?

It is not required to RSVP, but we do appreciate it so we can ensure we have enough samples and materials for all of our guests. You can RSVP through the event page on our website or by contacting the consultant hosting the event.

5. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, our "Cheffers' Open House" events are free to attend. We want to share our love for cooking and our products with as many people as possible, so we do not charge for these events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • pampered2007