• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Open House

Aug 12, 2008
Hi fellow cheffers!
I am hosting my first open house/recipe tasting this Sunday. I plan to have 3 tables set up, one for Halloween idea, one for Fall/Thanksgiving ideas and one for Christmas. I am going to offer a couple of recipes on each, and display the PC items used to make them. I would like to offer combo ideas in the way of Christmas gifts. I know the $99 DCB offer is a great one...anyone have other suggestions?

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Aug 12, 2008
Here is a Gift Package flyer that was used last Christmas, it has a ton of different gift packages, they aren't set up as a "deal" like the DCB bundle, but you can adapt them... also, there might be some discontinued items in some of them, so you can change those, but this could give you a starting point to figure out some other bundles for your displays...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/14842-christmas-pc-gift-packages-08-w.-pix-generic.doc

This is wonderful! Thanks so much ChefPaulaB!!