• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Your First Open House? Here's What to Cook!

In summary, an open house is a fun and relaxed event where you invite friends and family to your home to showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to earn free and discounted products, introduce loved ones to the brand, and spend quality time together while cooking and eating delicious food. To prepare for an open house, make a guest list, choose recipes, gather ingredients and products, and familiarize yourself with the recipes and products. As a host, you can also receive exclusive discounts and special offers for future purchases.
porter
HI. This is my first open house and I am really in need of some ideas as what to cook. My main problem is as of right now all I have is the tools that my kit came with any suggestions? Please i could use some input. Thanks

I would suggest to make everything beforehand. That way if you have to improvise with a non-PC tool, you only have to highlight which PC tools you used when you talk about it. One suggestion I have is to NOT call it an open house if you haven't sent out the invites yet. Attendance seems to be better when you just call it a regular kitchen show or this time of year you can call it an "Easy Entertaining Ideas" show. Just incase you didn't know, the last two recipes in each section of the Season's Best are all recipes that can be made JUST with the starter kit products. The Touchdown Taco Dip is always a good one. It's easy to make ahead too and then just stick in the oven later on. The Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes are good. I've had them, but never done them as a demo. This would be a neat one to do as a demo. You could also do them on the cookware if you want too.

When is your open house? THere are TONS of ideas and feedback on here from people who have done a bunch. Good luck!!

Thank you your info has really helped it is going to be on saturday.

1. What is an open house?

An open house is an event where you invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home to showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests can try out products, ask questions, and learn about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. Why should I host an open house?

Hosting an open house is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It is also a fun and low-pressure way to introduce your friends and family to the amazing products and recipes that Pampered Chef offers. Plus, you get to spend quality time with your loved ones while cooking and eating delicious food.

3. What should I cook for my open house?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes that are perfect for open houses. You can choose from appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. Some popular options include the Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet. We also have seasonal recipes to fit any theme or occasion.

4. How do I prepare for my first open house?

First, you will want to make a guest list and send out invitations. Then, decide on what recipes you want to make and gather all the necessary ingredients and Pampered Chef products. It's also a good idea to familiarize yourself with the recipes and products beforehand so you can easily demonstrate and answer any questions your guests may have.

5. What are the benefits of hosting an open house?

Aside from earning free and discounted products, hosting an open house is a great way to connect with friends and family while sharing your love for Pampered Chef. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and product tips from your consultant. Plus, as a host, you can receive exclusive discounts and special offers for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pampchef.angel