• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combining Two Open Houses for One Total: Questions & Answers

In summary, combining two open houses into one total has several benefits such as reaching a larger audience and saving time and resources. To plan and organize a combined open house, it is important to communicate with both hosts, choose a date and time, and delegate tasks. Ideally, both hosts should be present at the event for a seamless experience, but if one cannot attend, it is important to communicate this to guests. Host rewards can still be earned when combining open houses, and tips for success include choosing a convenient location, planning fun activities, offering promotions, and effectively communicating with the other host.
nicolles27
Just wondering, I am going to have 2 open houses, One on a Saturday & one
on a Wednesday. That way everyone I know will at least be able to come 1 day. Now when I submit it, can I combine the 2 shows for one total???

Thanks for your replies!~ :D

You sure can!!! Just pick on date, and put all the orders on the one show! I will combine two small catalog shows together sometimes if I need a $150 show, or add outside orders to kitchen/catalog shows also.

Thanks sooooo much!!! :D

What is the benefit of combining two open houses into one total?

Combining two open houses allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially attract more potential customers. It also saves time and resources by only having to set up and advertise one event instead of two.

How do I plan and organize a combined open house?

First, determine a date and time that works for both hosts and make sure to communicate with all guests. Next, decide on a theme or focus for the event and plan out any activities or demonstrations. Make sure to divide responsibilities and delegate tasks between the two hosts.

Do I need to have both hosts present at the open house?

Ideally, it is best to have both hosts present at the open house. This allows for a more seamless and coordinated event. However, if one host is unable to attend, make sure to communicate this to guests and have a plan in place for their absence.

Can I still earn host rewards if I combine open houses?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when combining open houses. The total sales from both events will be combined to determine the host rewards earned. Make sure to discuss and agree upon the distribution of rewards with the other host beforehand.

What are some tips for a successful combined open house?

Some tips for a successful combined open house include choosing a convenient and well-advertised location, planning fun and interactive activities, offering special promotions or discounts, and providing ample food and beverages for guests. Also, make sure to communicate and collaborate effectively with the other host to ensure a smooth and enjoyable event for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommylove_07
  • gingertannery
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • esavvymom