• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How successful was my open house event?

In summary, an "Open House" event for Pampered Chef is a casual and enjoyable gathering where guests can browse and purchase kitchen products, learn about the business opportunity, and sample delicious food made with the products. To host an "Open House", you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or the customer care team for assistance. You do not need to purchase products to host the event, as the consultant will provide all necessary items. However, you can earn free products through the host rewards program. At the event, you can expect product demonstrations, cooking tips, and the opportunity to shop and learn more about the business.
PCSarahjm
I had my open house Saturday with another vendor. It was a huge success!!! There were around 45 people in and out for the day. I ended up with over $500 in Sales. I also got to bookings lined up. I did the Bingo game (sell a square for $2) Then I gave away $60 in free products that was a easy way to get a $60 order! I just wanted to share with everyone!

Thanks for all of the ideas that I got from here!

Sarah

Congratulations!

Wow, congratulations on your successful open house! It sounds like you had a great turnout and made some great sales. Using the Bingo game to incentivize purchases was a smart idea, and it's great that it resulted in a $60 order. It's always helpful to get inspiration from others in the forum, so thank you for sharing your experience with us. Keep up the good work!

What is an "Open House" event for Pampered Chef?

An "Open House" event for Pampered Chef is a fun and casual gathering where guests can browse and purchase our kitchen products, learn about our business opportunity, and enjoy delicious food samples made with our products.

How do I host an "Open House" for Pampered Chef?

To host an "Open House" for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer care team. They will help you plan and organize the event, provide you with marketing materials, and answer any questions you may have.

Do I need to purchase products to host an "Open House" for Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to purchase products to host an "Open House" for Pampered Chef. Your consultant will provide all the necessary products for the event, including samples for guests to try. However, if you are interested in purchasing products, your consultant will be happy to assist you.

Can I earn free products by hosting an "Open House" for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting an "Open House" for Pampered Chef. Your consultant will explain the host rewards program and help you maximize your rewards based on the sales from your event. It's a great way to add to your kitchen collection!

What should I expect at an "Open House" event for Pampered Chef?

At an "Open House" event for Pampered Chef, you can expect to have a great time! Your consultant will provide product demonstrations and cooking tips, and you can enjoy delicious food samples made with our products. You can also shop for any products you are interested in and learn more about our business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lockhartkitchen