• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long does it take to receive Sample Product after ordering?

In summary, an open house for sample products is a free event where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases various products from the company's catalog for customers to see, touch, and even taste before making a purchase. Products can be purchased at the event and attendees are welcome to bring friends or family members. While not required, it is recommended to RSVP so the consultant can be prepared with enough samples and materials.
dkitten13
I am thinking of doing an open house/customer host appreciaton for the new spring products. Just the usual come sample new recipes, see the new product etc to try to get a show in for Feb. Does anyone know how long it will take if I order the Sample Product?

Thanks,

I ordered mine Tuesday, Feb. 9 and they were delivered Friday, Feb. 13. Bear in mind I'm in Minnesota only a two day trip with Fed Ex from Illinois.

I ordered all the samples on Monday and got them Saturday but I live in FL.

1. What is an open house for sample products?

An open house for sample products is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases various products from the company's catalog. It allows customers to see, touch, and even taste the products before making a purchase.

2. Is there a cost to attend an open house?

No, there is no cost to attend an open house. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about our products.

3. Can I purchase products at an open house?

Yes, you can purchase products at an open house. Our consultant will have products available for immediate purchase at the event.

4. Can I bring a friend to an open house?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to an open house. The more, the merrier!

5. Do I need to RSVP for an open house?

Although it is not required, it is recommended to RSVP for an open house so the consultant can have enough samples and materials prepared for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies